• Chapter 16 •

𝟷𝟸/𝟺/𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺
𝟸𝟸 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙻
𝟷:𝟹𝟺 -𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖
Simone:Well pansy I sure know for a fact Ben will fancy me someday.
Pansy:Hey Simone?
"Pansy's voice shakes"
Simone:Yes pansy what's the matter?
Pansy:You don't think Draco  will go to the party with Astoria do you?
"All of a sudden it hits, like an earthquake shaking the ground or a tsunami building up all the emotions till it finally crashes. Simone takes a long breath."
Simone:I don't know.
Pansy:Sadly I saw him with her earlier.
Simone:Really.
Pansy:Yeah.
Simone:Can I tell you something that you can tell no one.
Pansy:I never kiss and tell what is it?
"Simone re thinks all of her and Draco's memories and questions if she should share or not"
Simone:I fancy Malfoy.
Pansy:Astoria is going to kill you.
Simone:Wait what?
Pansy:The whole group knows your meant for eachother but you know lips sealed.
"Pansy grabs a laugh and chokes on it till she simply passes out"
Simone:You're a jerk Parkinson.
Pansy:Oh man I know.
"They hear a knock on the door so pansy gets up to open the door"
Pansy:Hm speaking of the devil it's Malfoy.
Draco:May I speak to Simone please.
Pansy:Mhm I'll leave you to alone.
"Pansy leaves pretending to make out with herself mocking her and Draco"
Draco:Weirdo.
Simone:What is it?
Draco:So sense we're not official, Astoria asked to go to the party with me. As her date.
"Simone's heart shattered but refuses to show emotion just like her numb father"
Simone:Yeah I don't care take who you want.
Draco:Oh okay.
Simone:But I thought you hated her?
Draco:I do trust me but she's pretty hot and I may fancy her a bit but you can join if you'd like?
Simone:"Yeah.."
Draco:I'll see you around Simone.
Simone:See ya.
"Draco leaves but causes simone to sit on the bed and think. Did all of that snagging and heart felt spoken words not mean anything, the words that made her feel like Juliet calumet when Romeo wouldn't stop looking at her. She just thought maybe just maybe he liked her the way she did but I guess not. There's a silence so loud she could hear her thoughts screaming at her till pansy storms in."
Pansy:SO WHAT HAPPENED?
Simone:He is going with the beaver Astoria.
Pansy:Oh what a downgrade am I right?
Simone:Yeah.
Pansy:Now come on no, no, no funny business we're getting ready and your going with Ben.
Simone:No way Draco will kill him or even worse ME.
Pansy:Just do it Ben is hotter anyway.
Simone:Alright let's go down stairs.
Pansy:Okay let's go.