14 | CLEAR OUT

"Tony what the hell was that!?" Steve yells, rushing into the gym. "Telling her maybe she won't come back?"

"That was a two person conversation." Tony says turning to face him.
"Fuck that." Steve stares at him. "Leave."
"What?" Tony scoffs.

"Leave. Go see Pepper early, Iris clearly doesn't want you here. Make this her last memory of you. How do you think that would make her feel?"

"You don't know what you're talking about. She's just mad about having to do this-"

"She's pissed at you for not taking her feelings into consideration." Steve yells shaking his head.
"I don't care if you own this building, I am telling you to get out."

Wanda slowly walked into the room.
"Steve- is this really a good id-"

He cuts her off "Just go check on Iris."
Wanda sighs and leaves the room, heading to check on her while Vision follows. Sam then walks in and stands next to Steve.

"Tony what you said, it was messed up." Sam shakes his head.

Tony rolls his eyes and starts walking towards the door. "I'll go pack up. See you whenever." he leaves the gym and Sam turns back to Steve who was staring at the ground. He glanced at Steve's fists. They were held clenched at his sides.

"You alright man?"
Steve raises his head and gives Sam a small nod. He turns and leaves the room silently.
"Shit's getting messy." Sam sighs and follows shortly after.

"I really don't want to talk right now." Iris says as she hears Wanda walk into her room. She sat on her bed, facing the bare wall, hugging her legs to her chest.

"Iris..a lot just happened. I think we need to talk." Wanda slowly walks over and sits next to her on the bed.
"What happened?"

"Tony's being a bitch." she sighs "He made some comment about Steve kissing up to me just to fuck." she scoffs "I just— I don't want to see him anymore right now."

"I don't think you will..trust me." Wanda rubs her back.
"What do you mean?" she lifts her head and turns to face Wanda, exposing her teary eyes.

"Steve told him to leave."
Iris stares processing the information then sighs.
"I'm not stopping him."

"Oh come on, Iris you don't want him to leave on bad terms do you?" Wanda tilts her head "Who knows how long it'll be before you see him again."

"I don't care. It gives him time to think about what he said. And if I die, then it gives him guilt. Win either way." Iris shrugs.

"You're not going to die." Wanda furrows her brows. "You can't think that way! Stay positive like you always have before."

"If it happens it happens." Iris stands and rubs her eyes. "You should probably finish packing." she opens her mouth to say something else, but closes it after a moment and leaves Wanda sitting on her bed.

"Iris!" Steve quickly jogs over to her as she walks out of her room. "Are you ok?" he puts his hand on her shoulder.

She stops in the hallway and slowly turns.
"No." she shakes her head. "Not really. But when will I ever be able to be again?" she shrugs and turns around, continuing to walk.

"Iris wait." Steve grabs her wrist and she stops again.

"Steve i'd like to just be alone right now." she puts her hands on both sides of his face and kisses him. "Please." she gives him a weak smile and walks down the hall.
Steve stops following her, and just watches as she walks away.