princess

I push my arse against his dick are and then I hear him whisper "you might not wanna do that princess." I suddenly feel it getting harder so I tease him even more. I take off my hoodie revealing my red laced bra.
Dylan- oh Princess your gonna regret this.
Me- am I really now?

He then takes one of my thigh highs off of me and uses it to tie one of my hands to one side of the bed and do the same on the other side.
Dylan- is this okay baby?
Me- yes daddy.

He then slowly takes off my shorts and sees I'm wearing a matching set and then takes off my red laced thong with his teeth, and throws it on the floor. He proceeds into "punishing me" by gliding his tongue against my clit then he slides 2 fingers into me while doing so he's rapidly going in and out until I come onto his fingers.

James- your already a mess and we're not done here princess.

He zipps down his pants and steps out of them and rips off his shirt throwing them onto my bedroom floor. He slowly takes of his boxers while ripping open a condom packet with his mouth. He slides on the condom and pounces into me hard he pounces and pounces until I'm about to cum again and then stops.

Me- daddy why did u stop?
Dylan- because I can if you want me to carry on then beg.
Me- please daddy I beg I need you.

He then continued pouncing into me until he cummed filling the condom with his cum. He throws away the condom and we both fall asleep for a few hours naked.