Maimoona shook her head in dismay, this circus wasn't new for her at all. Immediately she ordered Khirad to make tea who whinedin return 'Ammi I just came back from college.' But her plea was dejected and unwillingly she directed to the kitchen stamping her feet.

'Ab tk naraz ho?' He entered the kitchen cautiously fearing she might throw one of the pans at him. Surprisingly she gave him a brief yet peeved look, carefully putting the right amount of tea leaves knowing how particular he was about it. She hated herself for being considerate

'Kitnay chamach cheeni.' He noticed the way she pursed her lips, he always had a kink for it. Shooing away the haram thoughts he replied sternly, 'Chaar.' She looked at his gleaming face that was invoking her for a reaction. What does he think of himself? She knew he despised sugar in his tea and coffee but if he wants her to acknowledge that she won't. 'Jayen yahan se verna zehr mila kr de doon gi.' He almost thought she'll burn him with the spatula not that she was physical with him before but this time he didn't dare to take any risk; there's always a first time after all.

'aap ke haath se zehar bh zamzam lgega hamein to.' The wink was enough to turn that moment in a cringe fest. Khirad choked in disgust this time actually willing to hit him with the spatula. 'Yale se MBA to kr kay aa gaye lekin chichorpan na gya.' He smiled reducing the space between them, holding the pan and strainer in his own hand but still not letting go of hers. He didn't allow her to protest and whispered while pouring the tea, 'You won't be allowed to set foot in kitchen after our marriage.'

She looks at him puzzled and breathless, her five senses weren't used to this proximity often. 'Lekin chai coffee phr bh tumhari haath ki piyoon ga.'

He clicked his tongue playfully moving away leaving an exasperated Khirad stand in bewilderment. 'I won't be available but Sara would be there with her expertise for sure.' She heard him utter 'ouch' playfully but left in a hurry not willing to share the same air with him.

He always made her vulnerable and that was something he knew more than her. Colors of jealousy weren't new in their relationship, Ashar had shown his world famous temper when her paternal cousin Muzamil pestered Maimuna for Khirad's hand. He knew almost every other paternal cousin of hers had his eyes on her and the property Dada Dadi left in her name. Once he almost had a fight with Muzamil and his father.

His over protectiveness for Khirad did raise questions but he was too unbothered for that. Anyhow Khirad wasn't behind in jealousy department either. Not extreme but she never took few things lightly especially ever since Sara proposed Ashar and mumani was interested in getting them married, she created a havoc on phone.

He shuddered thinking about that night when she called him giving an ultimatum that if he didn't finish this Sara chapter she'll instantly marry Muzamil. Khirad wasn't the girl who usually threatened but this one was to be taken seriously hence he had to take an action soon but unfortunately Sara's actions didn't halt and Khirad's anger continued to reach heights of Burj Khalifa.

She began to work hard to woo him somehow and this riled Khirad to no limits. Four months back when she called Ashar around 5 in the morning and found Sara on the line; it was enough for her to almost call off their relationship. Since then she'd been ignoring his calls and blocked his number when she was informed that Sara accompanied Ashar on his recent business trip too.

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Friday as usual proved to be the hottest day of the week and sun seemed to have shifted in Hyderabad . Khirad wiped the sweat from her neck waiting for the bus in front of college gate. But to her dismay instead of a bus a familiar car screeches right in front of her. 'Chalen Madam.' Even If she wasn't mad at him she would've never agreed to sit with him in the car from college gate at least.