01 | Moving Time

Before we start, this story (not chapter) contains smut, swearing, trauma, abuse, drinking, smoking, etc. ⚠️

Y/N Sinclair's POV
-
I woke up due to my alarm clock pissing me off, I sit up in my bed, turning off my alarm clock and getting up.

I go into the bathroom, turning on the shower, and taking my clothes off, and getting in. After awhile, I get out, wrap myself in a towel, and go back to my room

I grab some clothes, and change. I walk back to the bathroom, I brush my hair, and brush my teeth. I start looking around thinking to myself, "Is this really gonna be my last day here?" As I look around at all the boxes piled up. 

|what you were wearing|I walk downstairs, seeing my mom making coffee

I walk downstairs, seeing my mom making coffee.
"Hey sweetheart, how'd you sleep?", Well considering I did a lot of panicking yesterday, it was really good.
"Pretty good mom, thank you for asking." I'd smile
"Are you all ready to leave? We got a few hours on the road." Sue would ask. "yeah, I just need to put my things in the car."

After a little awhile, All of my things were in the car, and we were ready to go, but of course my boyfriend is gonna be coming with us on the trip. His name is Chase Jaxon. He's still in high school, just one more year and he'll be there with me! I believe we can make long distance work.

I hear a knock on the door, walking towards it, I open it and chase gives me a huge hug! I wasn't expecting it, I guess he was just excited to see me.

I kiss him on the cheek, "Hey Chase." I said smiling. "Are you ready to go?" I nod at him.

As we make sure everything's ready, and in the car, and we load up.

END OF CHAPTER.
-
Note from author:
Hello! This chapter was a bit short, which I'm so sorry but let's hope the next one is longer!
You all have a good day, and be safe, love you! ❤️❤️