Rewind....

JoJo groaned as her 6 am alarm went off.She groaned again,moving her arm in anger to stop it from beeping. Huffing in anger she pushed herself out of bed and dragged herself to the bathroom to shower.
As she twisted the handle and the freezing water started pouring down on her JoJo toke a sharp almost painful breath and grasped anything near her as bright pictures of last night flashed threw her head.She was shocked out of her mind....what had happened last night,trying to clear her mind she shock her head.Nothing.Nothing at all...where did she go?who had she talked to?

Once she'd finally whowered and was dressed she went to her dressing table with circled lights all around the mirror.the top of the table was covered with lip gloss,lip balm,lip stick,moisturisers,nail polish,etc.
Jojo did her daily make up of a face scrub and moisturiser then red lip stick to make her lips pop with her little black dress with a low cut going down 5o just above her belly button.she wore a round necklace netlie places on her collar bones with black jewls on.
Once pleased with her make up and outfit she went to her front door and slide on her black high heels with a strap that goes around the ancle to score them with a small buckle.
She locked at her phone noticing that if she didn't leave now she'd be late for work.

She swiftly parked into the car park opposite her work building.Thats were she meet with Annie.Annie and Jojo both had a very good since in fashion but if there was a public vote Jojo would win for sure.
As they walked across the road Annie groaned.
"I hate our job. They make us come to work so earlie!" Annie said yarnung and stretching her arms.
"What do you mean,I love this job.want to know why? Boys. I'm a single,strate women who is looking for some fun!"
"Good for you.At lest your not gay and can't find a single girl these days that likes her to like me."
"That sucks.But don't worry there someone ou there just waiting for you to sweep them of their feet."
Annie smiled to herself at that thought.

As they entered the building Goerge stood there scanning someone in to make sure they had no weapons.
Once they were done Jojo walked up to Goerge and Goerge started scanning her going up and down as her was nearing her thighs she moaned in her flirting tone and said "You can search me eney day,babe..."
Annie tried hiding her laughter as Goerge completely ignored Jojo and walked back to his desk to open the doors.
Jojo sighed annoyed at her failed flirting as she walked threw the now opened doors."The boys at in this building don't know what their missing."She said this waved her arms in the air frustrated.
"Haha...don't worry JoJo,"Annie said to JoJo at the same time as hooping their arms together like they did as a child.
They reached their desks and sat down.They logged into their work accounts on their computers places night next to each other, (you can thank Jojo for proswading their boss with a bed and a condom.)they were located in a corner with cloudy glass walles and a black door. Inside there was mainly Jojo's things like poctures of her dream 16 cats,(it's her faf number and cats are her faf pet animal.) She also has LED lights in the corner of the room which changed between purple (Annie's faf colour) and blood red (Jojos faf colour).

After about 20 minutes of Jojo making prank calles w8th the office phone and Annie willingly did both of their work.And then another 25 of Jojo flirting with the men and Anjie awkwardly standing behind her but secretly she was taking mental notes fo4 better flirting for a tomboy she may bump into and fall In love with. Then after the 10 minute meeting after that flirt seashion, Annie and Jojo walked back to their mini office and sat down and the Annie did some more work when Jojo looked at cute cat videos on YouTube when there was a soft nock at the door.
"Beait it's one of the people I prank calls.I made a competition....the first person who finds me get to shuff their dicks up my vigina! ...Good idea right?!"
"I told you to stop both swearing and talking about having sex with strangers....You could be fired!"
"Phewf...Trust me we're going knowere....You can thank me for that later."
"You mean you saved our jobs....by having ....Sex....with our boss?!"
"Yep...God does that man know how to get it on!"Jojo said laughing.
Jojo walked to the door and opened it and at the door their was a man that neither Annie or Jojo had ever seen there before....

"Ummm....Excuse me but can I come in?"....

Writers note:
Sorry this chapter is so late I had writers block and I'm having my first bunch of test at school.But I hope I have made it up with you witha estra 100 words but if not don't worry I'm gonna add a extra 100 words to the next 2 chaps.
Enway....
Shout out to my friend Mars, and I'm gonna probably blab about my crush in a book because.....I'm weird and I keep hitting my head so yer yay for that....love ya guys x 10000000000pppppppp0000000000000000000 I don't know if that number has a a name for it but Orwell.....
Eneyway love ya guys....love my friends....and goodbye and cheek out my other books and..... bye!!!!