Callie sighed before turning around, running back the way they had just came. Eventually they were able to tie the bag up, Toby bringing it up from Frank's bedroom window.

"What you doing?" Carman asked.

"Carman, hey!" Callie smiled. "What do you mean, we're just talking?" She chuckled.

Carman nodded her head before smiling and running off. Callie, Liam, and Frank were quick to follow her.

"What's in the bag, Toby?" Carman asked bargin into Franks room.

Toby, who had tried to hide the bag behind him, looked at her confused. "What bag?"

"Get out!" Liam told her.

"No!" She yelled. "I want to know what's in the bag."

"So do I!" Johnny exclaimed coming into the room. "Show us!"

Somehow they managed to open the bag poring the money all over the floor. Callie began to slowly clap. "Well done." She smiled sarcastically. "Really, we'll done."

Eventually they got all the money on the bed and Toby began to count it. "One, two, three, four, five, six." He laughed. "That's £600,000."

"Plus £150,000." Johnny added placing the money on the bed.

"And £760." Frank said putting the money on his bed.

Carman frowned. "I wonder who it belongs to?"

"Us! Liam shrugged putting his hands around Callie's waist who was sitting on his lap.

"Finders keepers." Toby smiled.

Johnny looked at him confused. "I don't think the police will see it that way!"

"They're not going to find out, are they?" Liam warmed him.

Johnny shook his head. "Not if we share our money fairly."

"Right. So," Liam began looking around. "We split it it six ways."

"Seven." Johnny corrected. "Tee should have a share."

"What?" Liam asked looking at him annoyed.

"I'm just looking for out for my sister." He shrugged.

"Don't you think everyone should get a share?" Callie asked. "Or at least we put away some of it for them."

"We can't cut everyone in." Carman told her.

"Why not?" Toby asked.

"Less money for us, dur-brain!" Carman shrugged.

"That's just selfish." Callie said shaken her head and standing up. "Put my cut away for everyone else in the house." She told them walking out.

Callie began walking down the stairs, spotting Tracy coming up she shook her head and began to run into Toby's room where everyone was. "Hide that away!" She hissed. "Tracy's coming."

"Oh, there you all are." Tracy said opening the door. "Can you come down, please? House meeting."

"What, now?" Liam chuckled.