two- genital crabs

"Alright, everybody up!" Woodsy called out, instructing everyone to move their tables. "Start walking around the room." JoJo told the students, who responded with groans but listened.

"Now, I want you to choose three other people to shake hands with." Manny shook hands with Harper before moving along. Amerie went to her with a hopeful smile, but only received a glare.

Her eyes caught one of the boys from the car, Ca$h. She quickly turned the other direction, shaking hands with a random boy. She ended with Sasha.

"Stop. Spencer, raise your hand." Woodsy said, but the blonde ignored her. "Spencer," She started again. He sighed raising it slightly. "You have genital crabs."

Laughs erupted throughout the classroom. "Checks out." Darren said with a smirk. "Not in real life, thank you Darren. Now, hands up, who shook hands with Spencer?" A few boys lifted their arms.

"And who shook hands with them?" A few more rose their hands, including Harper. "And with them?" Manny rose her hand next. "And them?" Soon everyone's hands were up besides Amerie's.

"You all have genital warts." Woodsy told the students. "I thought it was crabs?" Malakai asked in confusion. "Right crabs, thank you. You all have genital crabs." 

JoJo smiled at Amerie. "Except for you Amerie, well done." She said, making the girl's face drop even farther. "Now, what does this highlight the need for?"

"Stay away from Spider, he's chat." Ca$h said, earning laughs from everyone besides Harper and Manny. "Fuck off, guys." Spider snapped at the kids. "No, condoms!" Woodsy said as the bell rang.

Everyone rushed out of the classroom. "Yo, see you later." Mateo said to his sister before running down the hallway. "Okay, weirdo." Harper chuckled as they stopped at her locker.

"So, you gave me crabs. Have anything to say for yourself?" Manny asked the girl with a faint smirk. "I didn't know, I promise. You know how I'm allergic to latex, babe." Harper said back in a deep voice.

Manny couldn't help the snort she made. Before Harper could tease the girl Ca$h came up to them. "Hey, you guys okay?" He asked timidly. "Fuck right off." Harper said sternly as Manny just froze.

The boy sighed before leaving the girl. "Mans, you alright?" Harper asked at the girls frightened appearance. Manny gave her an unconvincing smile. "Yep, lets just go to English." She said, wanting to drop the subject.

"Yeah, yeah for sure." Harper said softly before walking her friend to their next class. Hoping they could go the rest of the day without anymore triggers.

Catalina stood in the kitchen when the twins got home, a look of annoyance on her face. "What's up with you?" Mateo asked his older sister, a laugh leaving his lips. "Shut it, Mateo." She glared at the boy.

"I just got off the phone with your Headmaster." She said, making the twins groan. They knew it would be about SLTs. "Something about a sex map and now you two are in a special sex ed class?" 

Manny jumped on the counter. "We weren't on the map Cat, they just put all the new kids in the class by accident." She explained with a shrug. "Your butt is not going where we eat." Diego lifted the girl off the counter top.

"Who knew you were so stuck up." She giggled at the boy. Diego was her sister's boyfriend they just moved in with. He smacked the back of her head. "So neither of you did anything wrong?" Catalina looked between the twins.

Both quickly shook their heads. "Well, I wouldn't say it was bad. But I, uh, sort of made everyone start calling the class Sluts." Manny added with a small smirk. Catalina snorted at her words. "Not bad, amazing is what that is."

"Alright, well, now that thats cleared up. Me and Diego are gonna be out tonight, so don't get in too much trouble." Catalina said, kissing each of their foreheads. Mateo groaned, wiping off his face.

Manny rolled her eyes, running off towards her room. "What are you doing?" Mateo asked, following behind her. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She said in a taunting voice. He grabbed her wrist, turning her around. "Just tell-"

"Let go of me!" She nearly shouted, ripping herself away from him. Even if it was her brother, it still brought everything back from the night. "Chill out Manny, what's been up with you this week? You've been so jumpy."

She quickly moved to the door. "Nothing is wrong okay? Now get the hell away from my room." She snapped, slamming the door in his face. Trying her best not to cry as she leaned back against the door.

How could one stupid night have fucked her up so badly?