I love you, idiot ! (Part 1)

Your Utilities :
Medheal - gives heal in a form of an orb, but instead of healing just one person, it heals one agent and affects other agents too by healing them. (In short, it heals everyone in your team if you heal one of the agent.)

Water burst - Water bomb shaped in bug droplets that you use to splash enemy teams eyes with, blinding them for a given time.

Teleports - similar to Yoru and Chamber's teleport.

ULT:
An invisibility power, for a good 30 seconds.

You were having a morning jog together with Skye outside of Valorant Headquarters. The cold breeze stings your face, you breathe in profoundly allowing the cold air to fill your lungs.

7 a.m., you went back inside heading to take a  shower, when you saw Yoru outside of his room. 

"Morning !", you greeted him. 

He glanced at you and went to his room without a reply. 

"Whatever...", you rolled your eyes and went to your room. 

After showering with cold water and Sakura shampoo, you changed into your suit and head out for breakfast. You were greeted "MORNING Y/N !! ", Raze shouted. Jett and Phoenix were sitting around the table with pancakes laid out made by Sage. Sage was still in the kitchen with Sova preparing breakfast for all of the agents.

"Morning, Raze. Cheerful as usual ", you smiled at Raze. 

"Sup, bruv," Phoenix greeted and Jett waved while chomping down on some glazed honey pancakes topped with strawberries. 

"Yo, you smell so good! What shampoo do you use? , Jett complimented while sniffing you. 

"Sakura shampoo, I just bought it...glad I smelled nice haha," you replied. 

Yoru came in for breakfast and sat next to you. Grabbing himself some pancakes and drinking that down with hot tea. 

"Ay, Yoru. Morning," Phoenix greeted.

"Yoru, wanna make a bet later for our aiming practice ?", Jett challenged him. 

You sat there quietly munching on the pancakes. 

"Whatever, bet on 300 radianites, deal ? ", Yoru smirked. 

"Deal !", Jett smirked back finishing her food and went to wash her plate.

Suddenly, Brimstone came sat infront of the duelists and placed a yellow paper file on the table. 

"Agents, new mission. It is reported there will be a spike planted at Haven," Brimstone opened the file and showed the elected agents for the mission. 

HAVEN MISSION 
The agents listed must be ready :
- Yoru
- Jett
- Phoenix
- Sage
- Y/n

"Welp, another mission...time to pack I guess," you thought to yourself. 

You got up and went to your room. Little did you know, Yoru was jumping inside when he saw your name on the list. 

"Yes, I get to go with Y/n," thought Yoru blushing while eating his pancakes. 

"Bruv, why are you red? It ain't that hot...", Phoenix asked.

"Hmm...am I smelling a crush ? ", Jett giggled and elbowed Yoru. " Lemme guess, a little crush on Y/n ?"

Yoru immediately stood up and said " It's not like I like Y/n or anything. Don't get the wrong idea! "

Yoru went to his room and packed his things for the mission. 

" Jett, Phoenix, please get ready for our mission", Sage ordered. 

Jett and Phoenix nodded and walked out, "Jett, I bet Yoru will confess to Y/n first, " Phoenix said.