Seoyeon- So it's true that nobody has left here alive.

Ji soo-You're very lucky.If nothing happens,Mr Lee will end up like that too.

(We left and came to the place were Seyung was there)

Seoyeon- Aren't you bored?Want something to eat?

(But he was not there,I looked in all the rooms,Ji sso went outside running,I called him)

Seoyeon- Where are you right now?

Seyung-I have a family.If I end up dead here,They'll keep it a secret.Seoyeon There's a way to stay safe and make money.

Seoyeon- Hello? Hey,Lee Seung Young!(I shouted in anger)

(I tried calling him again,but he cutted the call,then I remember the said that a reporter called thim and said that,they will pay him if he told them what happenend there,I ran outside and saw Ji soo standing there)

Ji soo- He escaped wearing a quarantine suit.They thought he was moving chairs.

Seoyeon- Where are the critical patients?Where are they?

Ji soo- They're quarantined in the refrigerated storage room,where we kept food but the numbers kept going up,so we had to move them.

Seoyeon- So where were they moved to?

Ji soo- The refrigerated truck.

Seyung Pov

I quickly came to where the trucks were there. I looked around and went inside a truck.I took out phone and oned the touchlight and looked around,there were many beds and bodies.I heard the sound of the door geting locked I ran and banged the door. I got a message saying that One large check for an exclusive video,Add bonus for high ratings.I called the reporter

Seyung- Send me the money first.Then I'll send the video right away.I'm recording our conversation.Don't try to con me later.Send me at least half,then!Call me when it's done.This is a huge scoop.

I took out my phone and started recording suddenly a man woke up and starting making noise,soon all of them started waking up.

Yi Hyun Pov

We were infront of Seyang Dream Car Wash

Jeong Guk- Why not go in if he's in there?

Yi Hyun- I'm waiting for someone.

Jeong Guk- Who?Did you call backup?

Yi Hyun- Here he is

(Han Tae Seok entered the car)

Jeong Guk-What?Oh,my gosh. Lieutenant Colonel Han Tae Seok?Why grace us with your presence?

Tae Seok- The dealer.Would you wind if Corporal Jung and I meet him?

Jeong Guk- Of course not.I'll just wait here.

(I asked for handcuffs)

Jeong Guk - Hey be

Yi Hyun- I know,Stand guard.

(We went inside the store)

Tae Seok- They are three of them

Yi HYun- Turn off the lights

(The boys came out of the car)

Dealer- Did you bring the rest?

(I showed him the bag of money)

Dealer-Where's Lee Jong Tae?

(I went towards him)

Yi Hyun- Well,Jong tae that punk,I can't reach him.

(I slammed his head on the car,the another guy throwed a water bottle at me,I doged it.He tried to punch me but I slammed him down.)

Yi hyun-There are two of them

Tae Seok- There are three

(A guy came from behind with a bat,I kicked him in his guts.)

Tae Seok- The Pills

Dealer- In the truck

Yi Hyun- Handcuff them

(I went and opened the trunk of the car,A infected man came from and tried to bite me.Tae Seok pulled out this pointed at him.he looked hesitated to shoot hum but he did,I fell back.He took the pills bag and closed the trunk)

Yi Hyun- What's that (I asked shocked)

Tae Seok- A Glock.You've never seen one?

Yi Hyun- Why do you even have that?(I Shouted)

(The man inside the trunk started to make noise,he shoot the trunk once again,I took out my gun and pointed at him)

Yi Hyun- What are you doing?

Tae Seok- Just being careful.(He opened the trunk)

Yi Hyun-You shot a human in front of a cop?

Tae Seok- Do you think this is a human?

(He said and walked away,I just looked at man shocked)

Jeong Guk- Hands up!(He came running in)

Yi Hyun- It's over.

Jeong Guk- Is it?Hey!How many shots did you fire?You could be didciplined for this.Did you do this

Han Tae Seok was spraying water at the dealer

Tae Seok- When did he turn?

Dealer-I don't know.I went in to get paid and he was like that.He'd bitten his family.He was banging his head on the bloody floor.

Han Tae Seok- Did he take next?

Dealer- Lots of it.He lost his mind and stayed that way.

Yi Hyun- And you used him like that?

Dealer- What else is he good for?He's the best guard dog that dosen't need feeding.

Tae Seok- You took the pills too,didn't you?You'll end up like him soon.

(Han Tae Seok got a phone call)

Tae Seok- Mr Jung,There's a problem at the dormitory.

Yi Hyun- So what?

Tae Seok- Ms Kim is there

Yi Hyun- What is she doing there?

Seoyeon Pov

We were going to place where the trucks where there,I got a phone call

Yi Hyun- They're not human.

Seoyeon- What isn't?

Yi Hyun- All of them.

(He cut the call,I tried to call him again,I heared Ji soo asking them to open a truck)

Seoyeon- No,don't open it!(I shouted)

(As soon as they opened the truck The zombies tried to come out,they tried to close the door,when a chair came in between I looked closely,It was Seyung)

THE END