Part 11

Hello peeps... I hope u all remember me and this story. If not let me remind u.. it was a story of shivi after hsptl kaand where Raavi prooves her innocence and decides to step out for her own peace. So let's know what happened to them after that day..how were they able to lead their lives without eachother.. So without any further delay let's move in to the story..

After a year of sorrow...after a year of loneliness...after a year of longings.. after a year of that dreadful day when two people separated before they could become one. Their love story came to an end before it could even start. Was that really the end??

Don't they know that all's not well untill it ends well?? Was it all the same as it was before 365 days(or may be even more). No. Nothing was as it was. A year is lot of time to a person to transform. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.
So was with our Shivi.

One year later....

On an early morning. A girl was shown keenly watching sunrise. She was covered in a shall as it is chilly hill station. Her hair was long and flowing in air. She was folding her hands to her chest and was lost in the serene beauty in front of her eyes. Someone came and kept a hand on her shoulder. She turned back.

In Somnath. Pandya Niwas.

Dhara: Krish....Krish... Utha ki nahi...jaldi uth..aaj bhi itni late tak so raha hai..gadheda...koi apne birthday ke din itni late so ta hai kya...

She came and pulled his blanket.

Krish rubbing his eyes..

Krish: Kya bhabhi sone do na...kal rat sab ke wishes ko reply karke so ne mai late ho gaya...

Dhara: Ha tho kisne kaha raat ko hi reply karne ko...subah uth ke bhi tho kar sakta hai na...mujhe wo sab nahi maloom tu uth aur fresh hoja hume mandir bhi jana hai...aaj mere pyare se devar cum bete ka birthday hai..khoob Sara aashirwad aur duaaye maangni hai...

Krish: Kya bhabhi aap bhi..duaye maangni hai tho ghar mai bhi tho bhagwan ji hai na tho phir...

Dhara: Tu phir bola...ja raha hai ki nahi...

Krish: Had hai yaar birthday ke din bhi koi ijjat hi nahi hai meri... hmph.... ja raha hun...

Dhara laughed and Krish frowning...went to fresh up.

Meanwhile everyone gathered and wished Krish. He went and took blessings from as he is the youngest one.

Krish dramatically holding his back...

Krish: hey Somnath..Peet akad gayi...duniya mai itne log hai..phir bhi aap ko mujhe hi sabse chota bana na tha..kyu...maine aise konse paap kiye hain somnath ji...

Dhara: Chup kar gadheda...kitna nautanki ho gaya hai...chal mandir jate hain..sab aa gaye hai... Shiva kaha reh gaya..

They looked around and Dev saw him..

Dev: Lo aa gaya...

All turned to look at him.

Meantime at the previous hill station

Someone came and kept their hands on a girls shoulder. She turned back.

Someone: Raavi tu yaha hai...kabse bula rahi thi tujhe..pure ghar mai dhund liya aur tu yaha hai...

Raavi: Kyu Geetha kya hua...

Geetha:Kya hua matlab..ma bula rahi hai chai ke liye...

Geetha was the first one Raavi met when she came to Darjeeling from Somnath. Yes she directly came to Darjeeling from Somnath. Leaving everyone and everything back there.