Bio

Looks:

Name: Ronan Zaychik

Name: Ronan Zaychik

Age: 24

Height: 6'0

Vision: Electro

Delusion: Rotting Flames

2nd Delusion: ???

Favorite Food: Sweet Madame

Least Favorite Food: Bennet's Egg

Siblings:
Bronya (Dead)
Angelo (Dead)
Seele (Dead)
Rosetta(Alive)

Ronan joined the fatui when he was 14. He became a harbringer when he was 17, he then slowly climbed up the ranks and became the 6th harbringer. His title as a harbringer was "The Phantom". He betrayed the Fatui when he found out Dottore, was actually the person who experimented and tortured him when he was a kid.

He left when he was 22 and managed to save one of his siblings. They hid in Mondstadt, there he worked many jobs but mostly preferred doing commissions for the adventurers guild. He currently lives in a house built by him and the people of Springvale.He was offered to join the knights numerous times but declined each time. He often visits Liyue from time to time to help his friend Hu Tao.

Normal Attack: Flashing Thunder

He performs 5 normal attacks. His last attack has a 50% chance to deal electro damage.

Elemental Skill: Thunder Lance

Tap

Throws his polearm dealing electro damage.

Hold

Charges for 1 second and throws his polearm dealing AOE dealing electro damage.

Elemental Burst: Wrath of a Harbringer

Ronan's spear turns into a double sided lance. Normal attacks will cause electro damage. Holding the attack button will cause him to launch the enemy into the air. Tapping the skill button will make him stab the ground causing the enemies to get launched into the air. Holding it will cause him to launch the enemies into the air and attacking them in the air. This effect lasts 20 seconds.

Elemental Burst: Scorching Wings of Rot

This is a special burst. To activate this, you have to hold the burst button. This will make Ronan use his 1st delusion, Rotting Flames. This will make him have wings of dark flames. Normal attacks will cause combined electro and pyro damage. Holding the attack button will cause Ronan to do a spinning attack. Pressing the skill button will cause Ronan to fire flaming projectiles from his wings. Holding it will cause him to fly up and dive down doing Electro and Pyro AOE damage. This effect lasts 10 seconds. While this effect is activated, every second 5 percent of Ronan's health bar will be taken.

Passive 1: Cry of Pain

Ronan will resist the damage from Scorching Wings of Rot for the first 4 seconds.

Passive 2: Will of a Harbringer

Ronan's elemental skill will cause 20% more electro damage while in his Wrath of a Harbringer state. 

About the Fatui:

The Fatui? They are merely an organization of my past. They are nothing but people who blindly follow the Tsaritsa.

About The Knave:

Arlecchino? Ah, I had romantic feelings for her when I was a harbringer. Sometimes I still have.........

About Eula (Knight):

Ah, Eula Lawrence. I noticed when she fights, it's as if she's dancing while in battle. Weird isn't it?

About Eula (Feelings):

Sometimes........ I feel something in me when she visits my home........ it's like, I want to do something mischievous with her.

About Jean:

I respect her, she works hard despite being in a very inefficient organization like the knights.

About Diluc:

We both hate the knights, but for some reason he still hates me despite not being a member of the Fatui anymore. Is it because of the wound I gave him a couple of years back?

About Kaeya:

Ah, Kaeya. He's my drinking buddy.

About Yelan (Gambling):

For some reason, even when I cheat. She still manages to win everytime.

About Yelan (Feelings)

Don't tell anyone but....... one time when we were out partying....... me and Yelan might have gotten pretty wild during that one time. Until know I still have that feeling when her lips met mine........

About Hu Tao:

Ah, Hu Tao. I'm surprised she runs a Funeral Parlor at that age. And for some reason she calls me her "Favorite Client"

About Childe:

Ah, Tartaglia. I hate him with every inch of my body. He copies my moves and even copied my vision with his delusion.

About Zhongli:

He may work in a funeral parlor, but sometimes I feel like he can kill me with ease.

About Ronan (Past):

I never knew my father. My mother only told me that he was a rich man that lived in Mondstadt. As a kid, I was captured and tortured by Dottore. I never knew he was a part of the Fatui until 2 years ago.

About Rosetta

My little sister Rosetta, she's currently 12 right now. I train her a couple days a week since she received her Hydro Vision last year. She's currently in her rebellious stage. Something I feared would happen.

Battle Voiclines:

Elemental Skill 1: Take this!

Elemental Skill 2: Useless!

Elemental Skill 3: Weakling!

Elemental Burst 1: Feel my strength!

Elemental Burst 2: Prepare to die!

Elemental Burst 3: Feel the Wrath of a Harbringer!

2nd Elemental Burst 1: Now, prepare to cower in Fear.

2nd Elemental Burst 2: Have you felt despair yet?

2nd Elemental Burst 3: You will not escape alive.

Heavy Hit taken: Alright, play time's over.

Defeated 1: M-Mom?

Defeated 2: No....... more...... pain?

Defeated 3: My suffering........ has........ finally ended.

Quotes:

Many people say they hate their life for the smallest of things. Me on the other hand? I have lost my mother, 3 of my siblings and the trust of my motherland. And yet I don't hate my life.

To say you have lived a life without being broken Mentally, Physiologically and Psychically means you have yet to even have a taste of what life really is.