𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Eleni rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Don't worry about it sirius!"

NICK FURY: How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

LOKI: Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.

A certain old man's eyes widened. 'Unlimited power' what amazing things he could do with that tesseract. All he had to do was find the cube and he could become the most powerful person ever.

Eleni, Wanda, and Loki eyed the old man. The three of them knew he wanted the cube.

NICK FURY: (SMILING) Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something.

[Fury walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking.]

INT. BRIEFING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

[Steve watches until the monitor goes black. Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn apart. They all just stand there in stunned SILENCE. Finally...]

BANNER: He really grows on you, doesn't he?

STEVE: Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?

THOR: (COMING TOO) He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.

STEVE: (SERIOUSLY) An army? From outer space?

"An army from space? How is that possible?" the wizards and witches asked. They still could process the fact that there were more powerful people than them and now they are hearing about an army from outer space.

Eleni scoffed, "Well if you all weren't self absorbed then you would know that other things happen out in the world."

"We're not self absorbed!" A pure blooded responded.

Eleni nodded and chuckled, "Okay.."

BANNER: So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for.

THOR: Selvig?

BANNER: He's an astrophysicist.

THOR: He's a friend.

ELENI: Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours.

STEVE: I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here.

BANNER: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him.

THOR: Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother.

NATASHA: He killed eighty people in two days.

"Eighty? Is that even possible!" Someone asked in disbelief.

"Apparently it is."

THOR: He's adopted.

ELENI: Why does that matter? He still killed eighty people.

BANNER: I think it's about the mechanics. Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?

TONY: It's a stabilizing agent. (walks in with Coulson; to COULSON) I'll fly you there. Keep the love alive. Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD.

TONY (CONT'D) (TO THOR): No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing. (referring to the Iridium) Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long as Loki wants. (TO CREW) Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did. (covering his eye, looks AROUND) How does Fury do this?

AGENT MARIA HILL: He turns.

[Tony looks around the monitors and places a BUTTON SIZE HACKING IMPLANT under Fury's desk, without anyone noticing.]

TONY: Well, that sounds exhausting. The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube.

AGENT MARIA HILL: When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?

TONY: Last night. The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?

STEVE: Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?

BANNER: He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier.

TONY: Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect.

BANNER: Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet.

TONY: Finally, someone who speaks English.

ELENI: [Confused] I'm sorry, what?

STEVE: Is that what just happened?

[Tony and Banner shake hands. A glimmer in their eyes shines as the mutual respect for each other shows.]

TONY : It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.

"It's not nice to call someone a monster Tony."

BANNER: (LOOKS DOWN) Thanks.

NICK FURY: (WALKING IN) Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him.

STEVE: Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon.

NICK FURY: I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys.

THOR: Monkeys? I do not understand.

STEVE: I do! I understood that reference.

[Tony rolls his eyes, while Cap looks proud of himself.]

TONY: Shall we play, doctor?

BANNER: Let's play some.

[As Banner and Tony walk out, the GALAGA PLAYER turns ever so discreetly, watches as everyone else disperses and goes back to playing.]

𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 | ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें