00;𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑡

Comenzar desde el principio

Noah noticed this and asked if she was okay.

"I don't feel so good," she replied, determined not to faint in the middle of the dance floor.

"You need some air?" Noah questioned, leading her away from the crowd.

The next thing Cassia knew. She was inside a storage closet kissing her best friend's boyfriend.

And she had never felt more disgusted in her life.

A sick chill ran up her spine as she tried to resist the urge to throw up while pushing him off of her.

But it was too late.

She was too weak.

Plus, Tory had already seen the two together.

Making up twisted versions of what really happened in her head.

For a split second, she thought Noah was to blame but quickly pushed that thought out of her mind.

She was furious, all she saw was red.

It took everything in her not to confront them but she had something else in mind.

______________________

CASSIA woke up with a pounding headache and dried blood between her legs.

No.

She started to hyperventilate.

This couldn't be happening.

She couldn't believe last night was real.

It was coming back to her in flashes.

Like a bad dream.

The events of the night played repeatedly in her brain filling her body with terror.

Her hands shook as tears streamed down her face.

All she could do was cry.

The following Monday, the Morgan girl skipped school.

Not that her mom noticed, she was too busy getting high.

One day turned into two and then two became a week.

During that week she had constantly tried to contact Tory— texting, calling, face timing.

She didn't answer.

So Cassia decided to go back to school, hoping Tory was there and they could speak without Noah around.

She had been searching in between classes and finally found the girl at her locker.

The curly-haired brunette approached her best friend, "Tory, we need to talk about Noah."

The blonde turned her head and her eyes filled with anger at the sight of Cassia.

"You want to talk about how you got wasted and threw yourself at him? Who knew you were such a lightweight?"

Cassia's nervous face turned into one of hurt and confusion.

She would never be interested in Noah romantically.