00;𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑡

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

*warning; this chapter contains sexual assault and mentions drug abuse*_____________________

_____________________

CASSIA MORGAN looked like a princess.

She was dawned in a short dark blue sparkly dress and heels.

Her hair was perfectly curled, there wasn't a strand out of place.

Her makeup was flawlessly done, even if it took an hour for her to figure out how to contour properly.

She had gotten all dressed up because her best friend practically forced her to attend the homecoming dance.

Cassia desperately wanted Tory to see her and feel the same way she felt around the Nichols girl.

A girl with a crush on her best friend how pathetic is that?

What's even more pathetic is that her best friend is straight and has a boyfriend.

Now all she could do was pout as she watched Tory dance with him.

A boy she seemed to be very infatuated with.

Tory noticed her friend was upset and cut her dance with Noah short.

She thought Cassia was upset because she didn't have a guy to be her date when in reality all she wanted was to go with her.

Noah was headed for the punch bowl while Tory immediately went to the table where Cassia was sitting.

"Why aren't you dancing?" The blonde looked at her best friend with disappointment planted on her face.

The brunette glanced up at the sound of Tory's voice, trying to pretend it didn't give her butterflies.

"I'm just not feeling it tonight."

The Nichols girl rolled her eyes while pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Dance with me."

Cassia made eye contact with the ground to cover up her blush.

The two girls interlocked hands and walked onto the hardwood dance floor.

They were about to slow dance when Noah came over to them with three cups half-filled with 'punch'.

He handed one to both girls, trying to keep the psychotic smirk off his face.

Tory spoke up, "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

The brunette nodded at her crush while sitting her punch. Which was all gone now apparently.

The blonde strutted off.

Tory had been gone for about five minutes or so and Cassia was starting to feel dizzy.