001, (BackgroundStory.)

( NO SEXUAL CONTENT FOR MINORS! BUT WE ALL KNOW DD IS NOT INNOCENT BUT NO SEXUAL CONTENT! )

I grew up with David, Ethan and Darrien. They were really my homeboys I'd do anything for them like they'd do anything for me. I was there ride or die they were my ride or die, I met them when I was 4 years old. David was 5.

Eventually when I turned 11 I started catching  feelings for David, he did like me at first but when he turned 13 everything went down the hill.

David started dating different girls, Asian girls. White girs, Black girls, Mixed girls. All type of girls. And what was the hardest was, he would always play them and date the girls he played them with.

He pushed me to the side and stopped caring about me. One time he even slapped me, he couldn't stop apologizing after or buying me stuff but I didn't take it. I got tired of him.

I stopped hanging out with him and I only hung out with Darrien and Ethan. They were cool anyway, they always had my back from the beginning to the end.

Until.. we turned 15 and they all stopped fucking with me, I would try to hang out with them 24/7 but they pushed me away to make music and called me "dumb" or a "bitch" because I wouldn't leave them alone.

They even called me "passed around" because they thought I tried to mess with all three of them, but when I cut them all off they started running back to me begging to be friends again. I pushed them away simply.