Once both of them make it toward his door, he stops her when he hears voices. "Wait here". He whispers towards her and he sees her blank expression and huffs at her. "Just wait next too the door. Everyone is in their rooms by this time".

She steps back and gives him a "Are you kidding" type of look. She just signs defeated after a moment and goes to the wall next to his door and slides down it. "This is what for stealing that kids candy back in sixth grade".

Baker gives her a weird look. He opens his dorm door and leaves it open so she can get an idea of when to leave out of site. She peeks her head into the room but makes sure not to be seen. She firstly sees a blond boy in a chair, spinning a frisbee. A brunette one with a hat, doing whatever on the bed. And finally, a long hair brunette doing nothing sitting on the other chair holding something in his hand.

He's....attractive. What can she say, she thinks lean men with long hair are very attractive. And Mary makes it quite obvious because she stares at him a moment too long before breaking herself out of a trance. Seems like they just welcomed themselves in, by the way Baker seemed surprise to hear voices from before.

The blond boy is first to open his mouth, even through all of them are staring straight at him. "Hey dude".

He seems like a chill person but doesn't mind his own business. She wasn't sure, yet at least.

Baker tries not to glance back at the girl so he stares straight back at them. He makes his way through his dorm. "What are you guys doing here?. It's six thirty". So, they weren't supposed to be in there, interesting.

The blond looks up and he spins the circle around his finger, trying to occupy himself. "Oh, we need a lighter". He responds nonchalantly, not thinking Baker would have a problem with it.

As Mary expects, he very much did. "You don't have a lighter". Baker notes accusingly but it comes across as nervous. He's gonna blow their cover if he continues acting like this.

The teen girl raises her eyebrow and moves herself so she's more comfortable. "It's obviously not in his hand at the moment that's why". She groans at his stupidity.

Before blonde can shoot something back at him, the long haired brunette did. "They're all in here, thief". He teases Baker then tries to crush the can in his hand. Through it seems like he's struggling a bit.

He seems like he's quite a tease but also straight forward.

The guy on the bed, lights the lighter in his hand, showing that he obviously is the one that has it. The long haired brunette raises his eyebrow at the blond. "Ready?".

For what?. For all of them to get out so Mary can sit down somewhere other than the floor?. If that's the case, she is definitely, ready.

He spins the frisbee, focusing on it and gives his friends confirmation. "Ready".

The brunette fully crushes the pop can and sets his hand back. He bites his bottom lip and launches it onto the plate near the dude on the bed. He scrunches his face after the can bunches off of it. Cute.

Baker seems like he's getting inpatient so he speaks up. "Aren't you guys going to dinner?".

The blond drops his toy onto the floor so he leans over. "Oops".

The guy on the bed shoots up and sniffs something Mary couldn't see. Most likely cocaine. "All right". He laughs in victory. "There we go".