• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 2 •

Начните с самого начала

3 hours have passed and they have finally arrived to shiki no sato. Ayaka raise her hands up and stretches while she groans.

"I'll be picking you up on tuesday Gojo-san, I'll see you next week"

Ichiji bows his head before going back to the car and leaving the two lovebirds."that's awful ichiji san, you're leaving me with an idiot?"

satoru's eyes widen. "Huh?!" ichiji didn't want to laugh at ayaka's joke but he couldn't stop smiling that's why satoru decided to push him away gently and told him to get in the car.

"bye ichiji san!!" as soon as the car left ayaka was very eager to know what this mission really is.

"hurry up and put a veil." ayaka groaned as she looks at the beautiful view of shiki no sato. "Wait for me ayaka I'll just go to that old house." satoru says while he points the house in the east direction.

"sure, don't make me wait for too long."

as satoru enters the old house he formed a hand sign of teleportation to teleport somewhere. In a split second he arrived a room where he sees suguru was reading a book while he lays on his bed.

"Yo" satoru greeted.

"what the hell are you doing here?" suguru closes his book and place it on his desk beside his bed.

"can I borrow some of your curses?"

"ah, nice roleplay satoru."

"don't kill my curses though. let's go."

satoru and suguru teleported back to fukushima in an empty green field. suguru holds a ball of grade 2 curses and release it in the field.

"that's great. thanks, now let's teleport back to your room."

satoru brought suguru back in a split second and waves goodbye before going back to fukushima. "seriously satoru. all this effort?" geto chuckled before satoru completely vanished.

•••

"What took you so long?" ayaka furrowed her brows with her arms crossed.

"hehe I was just checking the place if there's any curses." satoru scratches the back of his neck and took ayaka's bag pack to help her.

"there's one though. grade 2."

satoru raises two of his fingers and chant the words for the veil.

"emerge from the darkness, blacker than the darkness. purify that which is impure." while satoru was busy putting the veil ayaka smirked and decided to interrupt him.

"oh that's great you didn't forget to put a veil this time." she sarcastically says. satoru leans on ayaka's face and pinched her nose. "heh aya is teasing me hmp"

"how about we play cards? or go sight seeing?" satoru spun around ang giggles while he claps his hands.

"I thought we're here to exorcise curses."

satoru nodded and jumps like a kid as he remembers all his plans. "yay yay yay, we go sight seeing first then exorcise them!!"

ayaka just rolled her eyes and roam around the village for five minutes until they saw a traditional motel nearby. satoru follows her trail and smirked.

"ooooooh a moteelll how did you find this place." he teased.

"i was roaming around while you were gone."

"what if you get lost." satoru teased with a baby voice while he looks at ayaka with a puppy eyes and hugs her from behind.

"can you fucking stop, the people around us are already looking."

satoru just looks around and smirks for the nth time not letting go of her.

"ayaka chan i feel dizzy can you hold my hand?" satoru frowns and walks like he is drunk. "Gojo Satoru what the fuck are you doing."

"i feel dizzy. why? >.<"

ayaka pushes satoru away but his grip tightens. "satoru please i can't open the fucking door."

"why are we even here?" satoru still smirking while he finally let ayaka go and put his hands on his pockets. "If we're going to stay here for one week we need a place to sleep."

satoru scratches his temple with his index finger and giggles nervously. "uh yeah i forgot renting a room hehe" ayaka just rolled her eyes at him and opens the door as she enters the lobby.

weird. yaga sensei didn't organize this mission properly.

"Irasshaimase." the receptionist stares intently at satoru and smirks

"uhm i'd like two rooms for the both of us."

"having an argument with your husband today?" the receptionist says annoyed while ayaka blush.

"I-"

"one room only ma'am. i'd like the biggest room here." satoru interrupted while holding out his card. the receptionist squinted her eyes and huffed in annoyance.

Wow. Ayaka thought leaving her speechless. She tried to speak but satoru's sudden action made her more speechless. he grabbed her waist tightly and whispered something in her ear.

"play along."