Intro-

I had never met anyone famous before, let alone the biggest boy band in the world.

It had been a Saturday morning like any other; I was laying in bed, fast asleep, dreaming of what it would be like to meet my idols, One Direction. It was then that all of a sudden my little sister bursts into my bedroom telling me that One Direction had put up the dates for their tour and the tickets were going to be released in less than 5 minutes. I grabbed my laptop and turned it on as she ran out of the room and to the family PC, both desperately trying to get tickets.

Luckily for me my laptop loaded quickly and I managed to secure 2 tickets; one for me and one for my bestfriend Rhiannon. Unfortunately my little sister didn't get any for herself and her friends because the PC wasn't loading fast enough.

"Are you sure you can't ty again for tickets?" I asked her because I was definitely not ready to give up my tickets.

"All the tickets are sold out Case, you and Rhiannon will just have to go on your own, it's not like I'm in love with them the way that you two are!" she replied whilst smiling, but I could tell there was a hint of saddnes in her voice, but I tried to push it to the back of my mind because I was unbelievably excited to be seeing the boys in concert!

But that had been 4 months ago, today was the day of the concert....