1

Your name is Cho y/n and you are the secretary at the Park Corporations. You have been working there for almost 8 years now. The CEO of Park Corporations is Park Jimin, also your boyfriend from the past 5 years. Everyone in the office knows about your relationship and respects both of you and your personal life.

You both came home late. Yes, you two are living together. You already had dinner outside. You, being so tired, walked straight to the couch and kept your things on the table and made yourself comfortable on the couch, laying on your tummy, closing your eyes. Jimin came near you and ruffled your hair.

Jimin: Want some water?

Y/n: Hmm...

Jimin went to the kitchen and brought some water and handed it over to you. You, being so lazy, drank the water in that sleepy position only. Well, today is such a hectic day for both of you. More like it's such a big hella day for you as you walked here and there many times and double checked all the files to make sure there is no error and there were many meetings held and all of them are important. You both worked hard for today.

Jimin: Babe, so tired?

Y/n: Hmmm...

Jimin: Wanna take a bath?

Y/n: Yeaahhh.

You said in a low tone and tried to get up but suddenly you felt pain in your back.

Y/n: Ouch!! Why the hell did this stupid back hurts this much.

You said and groaned in pain.

Jimin: Babe, how about a massage, hmm?

Y/n: Would love that, Mochi.

Before you could get up, you felt two arms on your waist. Jimin turned you around and picked you up in a bridal style.

Y/n: J-jimin...

Jimin: Let me take care of you babe. You have worked so hard today and this is your gift. Hmm?

He said and playfully rubbed his nose with your noose. You blushed a little and kept your hands around his neck to have balance. He carried you to your shared bedroom and placed you on the bed.

Jimin: Just give me 5 mins babe. I will be back quickly.

He said and pecked your lips. Then he went to the bathroom.

Jimin: You can come in now babe.

Jimin shouted from the bathroom after a few mins. You walked in and felt some pleasant smell of flowers and candles. You looked around and there are your favorite candles placed around the bathtub and some rose petals in the water. You walked near the bathtub and were about to take off your clothes but Jimin said "stop" and stood up and came near you. He stood in front of you and pulled you closer by your waist, into a tight hug. You inhaled his scent and buried your face deep into his neck. He kissed the side of your head and placed his head on top of your head.

Jimin: What do you think you are doing, babygirl?

Y/n: N-nothing.

Jimin slaps your ass cheeks and you gasp at his sudden action. You two are still hugging each other.

Jimin: Don't you dare wear this again. You don't know how much I had to control today.

AUTHOR
Love you all.
Stay healthy and safe.
Hope you like it.
Stay tuned🤗