Sasuke Lemon ~ Just one thing~

note: hey guys.. i've been reading a lot of lemons lately ( XD i know im so dirty minded lol) but i wanted to try writing my own. This is my first lemon, so be nice and please leave comments. i want your opinion more than anything. Thanks and enjoy :P (also i dont own naruto or any of its characters, i only own my oc)

Your info :

Name : (whatever your name is)

Age: 18ish

Looks: you have dark blonde hair which reaches your waist. that you wear down. You also have greenish blue eyes. You wear a blue long sleeve top, black shorts, and black gloves. You wear your leaf ninja head band around your arm.

Chakra nature: water and wind

Closest Friends: Naruto, Kiba, Hinata, Temari

Personality: Your a tomboy. You love to train (not to the point like rock lee but you basically love to work hard and do your best) and hang out with friends

Past: You are actually from the village hidden in the mist. You saw your own parents get murdered by the Akatsuki when you were only 8 years old. Knowing of the horrible acts that happened in the hidden mist village, you left and moved around a lot to try and forget your past. You, ended up in the hidden leaf village. (You moved there a little while after Sasuke left).

Team : you are on team 7 with Naruto, and Sakura (you are kind of Sasuke's replacement at the moment)

BTW: (lets just pretend that Itachi was actually bad after Sasuke killed him)

XXXX

Laying on your bed, you gently opened your eyes blinking ever so softly. The sunshine gleamed through the window as it danced along your face. Feeling the warmth on your cheek from the sun you sat up from your bed not wanting to move. You were exhausted from yesterday. Your training was getting intense. You worked so hard everyday. One day you hoped to become apart of the black ops for the hidden leaf. The hidden leaf is and had become your home. You wanted to protect it. This place allowed you to leave your history in the past and start over again. It's was your ambition and your goal to reach the ANBU level and you weren't going to let anyone stop you.

Realizing you slept in, you stood up from your bed and ran over to your dresser. You picked out your training wear and got changed. You grabbed a quick bite it eat and ran out of your apartment, through the village and to the training grounds. Finally reaching the training grounds you looked over to see Naruto, and Sakura sitting, waiting for Kakashi again.* I guess I wasn't really that late since Kakashi wasn't here yet* you thought to yourself. The two of them finally saw you as you ran towards them and came to a stop once reaching them.

"hey sleeply head!" Naruto smiled "ya sorry about that. I can believe I slept in like that, its not really me. Where is Kakashi? late?......again?" "...Yes.. as usual" Sakura said somewhat annoyed. You didn't really care that she seemed annoyed . You personally didn't like Sakura at all. She was always fangirling over Sasuke which bugged the living crap out of you. You have never even seen this guy before. You didn't know anything about him. All you knew was that he was a leaf village, rogue ninja and that Naruto and Sakura were obsessed about getting him back. Honestly you thought he sounded pretty scary, he did kill Orochimaru after all.

"Hey you guys, you ready to start training?" the three of you turn around to see Kakashi standing right behind you. "Today I want each of you to focus on your own jutsu. Spread out through the training grounds and begin training. " You smiled slightly to yourself. You were working on a new ninjutsu that you couldn't wait to start practicing. Kakashi then left you guys to train as he went to go read his makeout paradise. You were just about to spread out and start when Ino came running throught the trees and on to the grounds screaming your names. NARUTO !!! SAKURA!!! ________!!!!... "What is it Ino?" Naruto asked curiously. SASUKE'S BACK! He killed his brother Itachi and has returned to the village to be a leaf ninja again!" "What ?!!" Naruto's and Sakura mouths dropped and then transformed into a huge grin. They both dashed off running towards the front gates along with Ino.