☆ ~ Childhood ~ ☆

Soooooo uhmm, my ocs lore 💅

It's pretty sloppy so excuse that but uhmmm, enjoy 🧍 ohh btw, Lila is six at the beginning yk when they are in the garden and I'll let u know when Lila turns seven.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Lila's mother hummed a quiet tune as she planted tulips. Her and Lila were working in the garden, sure it was small, but it was still sweetly smelling and pretty in their opinions. "OPAL! Get in here, we need to talk." Lila's father hollered from the front door, Opal, or, Lila's mother sighed in a dreadful manner. She patted Lilas petite little head, "I'll be just a minute, deary, don't move." Opal said, she then pushed herself up from her knees with a pop! Squeaking out of her knee, she then walked inside of the house.

°○《 1 HOUR LATER 》○°

Lila still lay on her knees in the garden, she didn't know how long she'd been waiting, but it was taking Mama an agonizingly long amount of time to return. "Hmm, what's taking mama so long.." Lila questioned, she popped herself up off the ground, sticking her arms straight out as to not lose her balance, Father also got angry when she got hurt. ' Another waste of time .' He'd always say, Lila didn't understand what he meant by that, she just knew that getting hurt makes Father angry.
     As Lila wandered into the house and toward her parents room, she heard... chunky splashes? Like something being splashed in and out of cheddar soup that had sat out too long? Hadn't Lila heard that noise before? She had.. but she couldn't recall what happened, she rubbed her temple and shut her eyes tightly as she stood outside the bedroom door, trying to remember...

The door was cracked open...

Lila looked over at the door, she slowly approached it, curiosity getting the better of her. She slowly poked her right eye through the door... she clasped her hands to her mouth to prevent herself from regurgitating. Tears poked the corners of her eyes as they flooded down her face like a sink faucet on full blast, she looked back in the doorway. Her nose finally picking up the nauseating and grotesque smell.

Blood. So much blood.. her mothers decimated corpse lay on the floor, Lila's father hovered over the body with a mallet, it was drenched in blood just as her father and mother, whom was now dead.

Lila ran away from the bedroom door, as she reached her mother's garden to try and get rid of the disgusting stench, her stomach couldn't take it, she puked all over the flowers. Different smells and sensations were flooding her body, she was petrified. Lila dropped to her knees and cried out loudly, letting the whole world hear. Her eyes drooped, her blood pressure was too high. She dropped cold onto the cool grass, consciousness slowly leaving her body.

Lila jolted up, she was still on the grass, next to the now soiled garden. Lila looked up, the moon looked back, how long was she out? Didn't matter. What happened.. her mother. The mallet. The blood.. Her Father. It was all his doing. He killed her.  HE KILLED OPAL THORNS.

>>Lila is now seven lololololol also her dad found out she saw what happened<<

Lila was up against the wall, she was above the ground, being held up by her ears. "Are you fucking kidding me." Her father spat, he tightened his grip on her ears, causing her to screech in pain. How could this have gone so horribly wrong? If only she hadn't confronted him.

Drip...drip...drip....

Lilas voice was only a squeak now. "M-ma-.." She mumbled, her father stood over her hunched over, crying and now bloodied body. "Maybe that'll teach you a lesson, Lila." He said, giving her one last kick in the side before leaving her room, with the same beer bottle he caused so much pain with, it now carried Lila's right eye, the veins dangled out of the opening where you drank. After Lilas father left, she flopped over on her side and fully scrunched up her body, twitching and shaking profusely. "M-mama...I wa-want mama.." She squeaked out, her voice strained and weak from screaming and begging, all of it wasn't worth it. Blood poured from Lila's now visible skull, while arteries and veins poked out and dangled over her fur. Lila's remaining eye was bloodshot and puffy, her tears streamed like a waterfall. She muffled and cried to herself as she continued to beg for 'mama', until she had no choice but to let her exhaustion win, as she drifted into a painful and restless sleep.

'How Could This Happen To Me?..." was the last thing she could think of before this slumber.