CHAPTER 1

Words 1081

Time was irrelevant at this point. The sky always stayed a dark crimson, Everyone was gone. You stood up from your old desk all your joint flared with ace. With the spare super charged hard drive in hand, finally finished. Grabbing your equipment, and the mini security bot (a.m.s )Aamir crafted for you. Oh Aamir, the thing you would do to be able to hold him again.
Equipping your gear you prepared yourself for the harsh dead environment. You began striding out of your makeshift home made with old expiring metals, it was just about ready to collapse in on itself. This was the last shot you had towards a better life, the last shot to repair the decomposing portal.
You began to travel through the vast domains. Corpses of innocent souls littered the ground. Through the the red and orange sky's, and the sand constantly brushing into your face, you managed to make out the portals general shape. Your heart was pounding, palms were sweaty, and eyes constantly scanning your surroundings.
Although you were sure that no rouge radiant was aware of your existence, being caught by any of them, would result in your demise.
Heaving yourself through the harsh sands, you made it too your destination. This was where you saw your robotic companion dissolve through the portal you and Aamir were working on.
Swiftly setting your tools down you began to connect wires, and screw bolts in place. You told AMS to check the perimeter, as you began to to wire the hyper drive into place you realized you needed one more part that was back your humble crumbing home.
Heart pounding, you began to run back to said home, and quickly started to scramble through boxes filled with parts and gadgets. Finally after what felt like forever of searching you found the piece. About to sprint out the door you stopped, you stared at the desk you and Aamir worked at, where you made your blue prints, where you would sit in his arms and cry. After everything you were still determined to survive. To survive for him.
Scurrying back through the trash alleyways, and the piles of body's, finally making it back to finish what you started. But nothing could be easy for you could it?. AMS came scurrying back and alarming you that their was an radiant near by. Your stomach dropped, the portal was almost finished only a few more wires were to be connected.
While lost in nervous thought a hand clasped around your neck pushing you towards the ground.
"So you're the one I've been sensing" a heavy Hispanic voice spoke.

Reyna. This wasn't your first encounter with her.

She ran a cold hand over your body,
"I must admit, I was surprised when you got away last time, after all I thought you were gonna come back for him" she said in a taunting tone. To stunned to speak you looked around for anyway out. You saw AMS and his little body slowly walk towards the hyper drive. That was kay_os spare.. if activated Reynas powers will be disabled. AMS began his work as Reyna kept talking.

"You're pathetic, you should have seen the way he begged us not to hurt you."
She laughed. You could felt a nose of a gun against the back of my head.

"How do you think he'd feel if his sacrifice for you, would be for nothing."
She continued, pulling your head up by your hair.
Tears in your eyes streaming down. She was right, if you die this would all be for nothing....
You closed your eyes ready for it to all go black forever.. Until

*BOOM*

You eye shoot open, a shock wave sending Reynas grip off you, she shoots but hits your shoulder instead, and the sheriff flys out of her hand. Yelling and growing in pain, you get yourself up, and scurry for the gun. Reyna still affected by the impact, sits up with a huff. There you are, holding the sheriff in your hands pointed straight at her temple. She attempts to use some kind of ability, but it's to not avail. She sits stunned and a state of panic crosses her face.

With tears streaming, and hurried breath, you look her straight in the eyes and shoot, than again and again and again, till the barrel is empty. Her blood, and brains litter the ground. You collapse to your knees. AMS comes up and pokes at your leg signaling that everything is prepared. All you can do is mouth the words thank you, as you hold your shoulder.
You crawl over to the hyperdrive and connect it to the portal. Your eyes lit up at the slowly forming holographic void, though unsure of what will happen, You'd rather die accomplishing something, than dying before being able too.
You picked up AMS and limped informer of the portal. Stepping in, it was like a dream, from blood red skies and body's littering the ground, to a place of blue skies and the smell of the beach. That's when it all went black. You didn't know if it was the blood loss or travelling through dimensions, but one thing for sure was that it wasn't good.

Kayo pov:

We were scoping out A site on breeze. There was word of an invasion happening there so we were stationed to stake out, and make sure there weren't any intruders. Everything was calm and orderly, but something was off. Something was out of the ordinary, and just as I suspected,

*BOOM*

"What the hell was that?!" Phoenix said facing towards the back of site. It was from the ledge up high where chambers portal was.
"Shit, is that them?" The fire bird asked once again. Sova and Sage quickly rush over from b to see what had happened.
Sova shot one of his darts, which revealed one entity who seemed to be lying on the ground. Sage caustically walked herself up to see what was the matter and if the person in question needed assistance.
After about 10 minutes a helicopter shows up and Sage announced she was coming down.
As we loaded up the chopper with our weapons and valuables, Sage arrived with the person in question.

"K-Kay_o?"

I turn

"Y/N?"

Notes: IMS SORRY IF THIS SEEMS RUSHED IM WRITINF THIS AT 1AM other chapters will be long and I swear cypher will show up next chapter ongong.