Moving In

We just arrived at the house. I got out of the car and just walked to the house where the door was just left open. I walk in and see other boys. They just look at me and I just walk to the kitchen. I grab and snack at sit in the lounge area. Jaden and all the boys came and sat with me. I roll my eyes and Jaden just looks at me.

J: Ellie, I'm so disappointed in you, what happened to the happy, funny sweet little girl I used to see everyday, the person that used to wake me up on a morning and give me a smile.

E: I'm not a little girl anymore! I'm 16 years of age Jaden, understand the meaning of growing up. I'm sorry for being such a disappointment. Ever since you left I don't know what happened. Mom began to ignore me an-

J: She didn't ignore you Ellie she tried to be nice to you but this bitchy attitude came over you.

E: see I can't even fucking speak without you interrupting? What do I need to do to make everyone around me happy? You weren't at home the past 4 months so how do you know how mom treated me. Don't even say anything about "you know she wouldn't" SHE DID

J: ok I pass this conversation I'm done! Is that ok with you?!

E: yes it will make me a lot more happy, now if you will excuse me I would like to watch Netflix BY MYSELF

J: I need to talk about something else. Don't talk to me and my friends like shit Ellie.

E: finish it then. FINISH YOUR SPEECH

J: ok!. You already know the main sway boys. But the others you don't know. So this is Quinton, Nick our cameraman...

E: ok I don't care...what else you need to talk about?

J: your attitude won't be tolerated in this house, if you proceed to be rude you will earn a spanking from me. Bryce and Josh will be with you all day. If this doesn't work then we will be taking things more seriously.

E: spank me? *laughs* I'm not a 3 year old Jaden my god. Give me time to settle in.

J: also no swearing, your not allowed here.

E: oh my god just stop, you guys are swearing in-front of my face, that will just tempt me to do so, leave me alone Jaden fuck sake

(We are going to pretend Quinton is related to Blake and he is here for the exact same reason)

J: you know Quinton is here for the exact reason as you. He has the same rules and punishment as you. He's 18 and he's beginning to be a lot better from when he first came here

I look at him and he rolls his eyes. I sort of just smile at him and he just scoffs in a nice way.

E: can you all leave me alone, kind of pis- OoP sorry *laughs* I mean annoying me

J: carry on with that attitude and you will see what happens

E: is that a threat from my own brother *claps* congratulations, your first achievement, seriously just shut the fuck up now

I see Jaden get up and walk towards me. I jump over the couch and run to the living room. I have Bryce running after me. He eventually caught me. Jaden grabbed me and took me to the living room where nobody was. He tried to put me on his lap but I was resisting his grip. Bryce had left at this point.

J: BRYCE GET IN HERE.

Bryce comes it and just knows what's going on. He grabs me and puts me over Jaden's lap. He began hitting me on my lower back. This shit was embarrassing it wasn't even hurting I was just laughing because it was tickling so much. He began spanking my butt really hard. This actually hurt.

E: ah, ok I get it please stop now that really hurts

He didn't listen and carried on. He got harder each time. I tried rolling off him but Bryce had hold of me. He eventually stopped and I literally had tears coming from my eyes. I tried walking away because all of the boys came and sat on the couch. Jaden grabbed my hand and pulled me back and sat me next to him.

J: I don't want to have to do this again, but until you fix your attitude this will stop happening, some days it won't be me hitting you, whoever your disrespectful to they get to do it to you not me. Your living here now so learn the rules I told you before.

E: please just listen to yourself *sniffles* I don't want people I don't know touching me in that area I'm not comfortable with it at all. Not even you either.

J: well stop with the attitude and it won't happen, go unpack your suitcase, your in the room you was in a few months ago, your sharing with Quinton

E: huh? What! I'm a girl I need my own space

J: tough luck! GO

I walk upstairs and I notice the bedroom door was open and see Quinton with his shirt off I didn't realise he saw me

E: oh my god, close the door

Q: how about you knock?

E: I shouldn't have to this is my room and I guess we are sharing it!

Q: I guessed that theirs 2 beds in here

I walk into the room and I unpack my stuff on my side of the room. I neaten up my bed and I see Quinton staring at me.

E: what?

Q: nothing. nothing

E: okay, your strange you know that

Q: shush little girl

E: freshie

Q: you better run, or I'm gonna tickle the shit out of you

I began to run and he chased me down the stairs, I kept giggling and I eventually ran into the room with all the boys in. I ran around the couch but one of the boys I didn't see before tripped me over. Quinton soon was on top of me and began to tickle me. I could not stop laughing, I think this is the only time I've smiled in a few months. He finally stopped and I caught my breath we see everyone staring. I just ignore them I just know what they were thinking.

J: so uh I - I never greeted you to chase, this is chase also known as lilhuddy

E: hi nice you meet you

I don't know what was wrong with me, I was happy for once, I don't know what it's with Quinton but he just did something to make me smile. I see Jaden look at me in shock but again I ignored him.

E: I'm going to the bathroom I won't be long

Ch(Chase): Can you please show me where one is I need the bathroom

E: u-uhh yeah I guess

I took chase to the bathroom but the chemistry and awkwardness just made me feel sick. I showed him to the bathroom and he went in. He walked behind me and I felt him swipe his hand on my butt and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom with him. I tried to scream but his hand was over my mouth. What is he doing!

E: what's going on? Let me go

Ch: if you EVER tell the boys what I've done I will kill you, that's a promise

My body stood still. He grabbed my wrist and took me to the extra spare bedroom that had a lock on it. He pushed me in the room and locked the door behind him. He laid me on the bed and took my clothes off and putting tape over my mouth. He began to undress himself and he just stared at me with a smirk.

Ch: now.. stay quiet or else

I closed my eyes and he began what I thought would just be a prank or a simple joke he had up his sleeve.  (You already know what happens just not doing details, sorry if you were h0rny 💕)

Time skip

He put his clothes back on and took the tape from my mouth while my naked body laid still.

Ch: change quickly and we can go back down together so it doesn't look obvious

I just nod my head and put my clothes back on and I followed him back downstairs. I was going to break down into tears but I held them in. We got back in the living room and Chase announced he was leaving. The boys said their goodbyes. I went back to mine and Quinton's room and just broke down into tears.