Chapter 32: Abandoned Hospital (End)

Începe de la început

But at this moment, the bear let out a growl. The zombies heard its sound and they all looked back. Seeing that petite sized little demon, they were instantly terrified and started letting out fearful cries. They no longer cared about the living humans that they were after and they scattered up and fled.

"Ao!"

The bear happily chased after one of them. With one movement, it smashed its head with its foot, and it pulled out its rib bone that was still covered in small bits of rotten flesh.

But before it could bring it to its mouth, the bone suddenly turned into powder and scattered in the air. It tilted its head and stared at its paws with confusion. It then looked up and over at the other corpses only to see that they had also similarly disappeared without a trace.

【Congratulations on killing the boss. You have completed all the main task and cleared the instance "Abandoned Hospital".】

【Clearance Rewards: Experience x2000, Survival Points x1500.】

【You can leave this instance by leaving the hospital.】

At the same time Ji Yun Xiao and the others heard their own systems notifications informing them of their completion of the instance.

The still weak Meng Xin blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief: "It-it's finished?"

She clearly didn't feel like she had gotten anywhere, and she had only just found out that the final boss was probably Xie Yuan Huai. She didn't even manage to touch the corner of his clothes so how was he killed off already?

"Could it be Bai Yi......" Meng Ke was stunned. She then recovered and revealed a happy expression.

It was Bai Yi who had completed the task. He killed Xie Yuan Huai and even managed to rescue Cheng Zhi Chu! 

.....Of course, it might have also been Cheng Zhi Chu himself. His silver coin is very strong so there is also the possibility of him killing the boss.

Anyway, they were still alive, and they had managed to clear the instance. They can leave here now!

"Bai Yi?"

Little sister Meng Xin mumbled his name with a complicated expression on her face.

She thought back to when her sister and Cheng Zhi Chu had disappeared. In an instant, Bai Yi's expression turned gloomy and he didn't even spare a glance at herself or Xiao Xiao before he left them behind like they weren't anything important.

They wanted to chase after Bai Yi but in just a blink of an eye Bai Yi was gone, like he had disappeared in thin air. At that time, she and Xiao Xiao were worried that something may have happened to Bai Yi but now they realised that Bai Yi had probably thought that they were in the way.

Thinking this, she felt a little uncomfortable inside. But since the boss had died, it would mean that Bai Yi is indeed strong, so she isn't qualified to say anything about it.

What's more, earlier she and Xiao Xiao were alone together.....Although they were in danger, Xiao Xiao protected her the entire time. Mm, she would have never dreamed that she would be protected by her own idol. It really was worth it. She was glad that she was a fan of his.......

Finally clearing the instance, the three of them were a little excited. The two sisters even hugged and comforted each other while telling each other about what had happened to them earlier.

"So that means that Bai Yi left to save Cheng Zhi Chu?"

Meng Xin listened to her sisters recount and said with some concern: "I hope they're okay. Let's go find them?"