{Chaesoo} - when TWICE'S Chaeyoung flirts with you (requested)

"So many people are staring at us." You said as you shifted around in your seat between your girls.

You could feel the eyes of different idols and fans in the audience on you.

It's your first time at an awards show.

With the girls' comeback being so successful, they've been nominated for a few awards, and deservedly so.

Lisa and Jennie are here as well, sitting right beside your girls, who, of course, insisted on being the ones to sit beside you.

Jisoo was on your right and Rosie was on your left and both of them have been unable to take their eyes off of you so far tonight.

"I don't think they're staring at us, darling. It's you they're all staring at." Jisoo chuckled.

You didn't believe them because, well, it's your girlfriends that you're talking about.

They're the most beautiful girls in the world, always.

"The show should start back up again soon," Jennie said from next to Jisoo.

That meant that one of their nominations was coming up.

You're certain that they'll win it.

Before anything else could be said, someone cleared their throat nervously as they appeared in front of you.

You lifted your gaze from your lap and saw that Chaeyoung from twice was standing there.

Being such a huge fan of the group, your eyes went immediately wide from the sight of one  of the members being there right in front of you.

You know that your Chaeyoung is friends with this Chaeyoung but your relationship has only gone public tonight, just a little while ago, so you haven't been introduced to her yet, especially not as Jisoo and Rosie's girlfriend.

"Hey, Chae!" Rosie grinned.

"Hi," Chaeyoung said in return, giving Rosie a friendly smile.

But despite doing that, Chaeyoung's gaze stayed on you.

Since approaching you, she hasn't taken her eyes off of you.

"Hi, pretty girl." She said as she shyly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm Chaeyoung. What's your name?"

You didn't see anything she was saying or doing as flirting.

You're such a huge fan that you only saw it as getting the opportunity to meet someone you thought so highly of.

"I'm Y/N!"

"Y/N," She paused, liking the way your name fell from her own lips. "That's a pretty name. Suits you well considering you're such a pretty girl."

Oh, your heart was fluttering in your chest.

How could it not?

"It's very lovely to meet you. You know, I'm friends with Chaeyoung here. She never told me that she has such a beautiful friend." Chaeyoung said and as the words fell from her lips, Jisoo and Rosie began to feel quite jealous.

The way she was looking at you and speaking to you was hard for them to sit back and endure.

Jisoo clenched her jaw, unable to hide her jealousy, while Rosie tried to tell herself that she knows Chaeyoung well and that if she knew you were taken, she wouldn't be flirting with you.

But that didn't change how jealous they were.

"Gosh, you have such stunning eyes." Chaeyoung complimented as she took in the shape and color of your eyes. "So pretty."

"Thank you." You grinned.

"That dress is beautiful! It looks amazing on you."

Jisoo rolled her eyes, mumbling to Jennie beside her about how Chaeyoung needed to stop complimenting you.

"I would love to go out with you sometime. Would you like to go out after the show is over?"

"Sorry, Chae. She can't." Rosie said before you could answer.

"Oh? I'm sorry if you had plans with your friend already, I-"

"She's not a friend." Jisoo interrupted. "She's our girlfriend."

Jisoo's jaw was still clenched and Chaeyoung felt a little intimidated when she saw that.

"Jisoo and I are dating Y/N. We've been together for a while now. We went public tonight on the red carpet."

"Oh..." Chaeyoung said, letting it sink in. "Oh!"

Jisoo put her hand on your thigh, softly brushing her fingers across your skin.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" Chaeyoung said as she became extremely embarrassed over flirting with one of her closest friends' girlfriends.

Jisoo was more jealous and more protective than Rosie.

Since Rosé was so close with Chaeyoung, she was quick to forgive her and understand her not knowing since your relationship was so private and so secretive.

Jisoo wasn't so understanding or forgiving.

She wanted everyone to know that she and Rosie are the ones you're with.

She thought everyone would know since your relationship went public on a red carpet event.

But apparently, not everyone did.

So, still feeling jealous, she cupped your cheek in her hand and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

Rosie and Chaeyoung were quick to notice and it was obvious that Jisoo was just trying to prove that you were taken, so Rosie rolled her eyes while Chaeyoung became embarrassed once more over the sight.

"Again, I'm so sorry," Chaeyoung said. "Sorry to you, Jisoo. And Y/N."

You pulled away from the kiss and nodded understandingly at Chaeyoung, feeling a little flustered over what Jisoo had done.

"Don't worry, baby. She knows that Y/N is ours." Rosé chuckled as she reached over and squeezed Jisoo's knee.

"Trust me, I do." Chaeyoung chuckled. "I'm going to go back to the girls. Sorry for flirting with your girl. Best of luck tonight."

She hurried back to her seat as you and Rosie both turned to look at Jisoo.

"What? I don't like anyone flirting with our girl. No maatter who that person is." Jisoo said, shrugging her shoulders after she finished speaking.

"I know. I don't either." Rosie said as she kissed your cheek. "But it won't happen again, I'm sure. If it does, your jealousy should make them feel bad about doing so."

You shook your head with a smile as you put your head on Jisoo's shoulder and your hand on Rosie's thigh, looking forward to the rest of the night with your girls.