1.The Jedi Purge

(Jaina is 7 at the time)

My master Kit Fisto had told me to go to bed in my room which could only be opened by me and him and no one else.

As I was walking to my room I heard screaming of kids I freaked out and ran to my room and forced locked it tight, I used the force to see where my master was.

I appeared in Emperor Palpatine office I saw him pierce my master, my master laying on floor and with his final breath said, "Run Jaina, go to Kenari." I went out of the force and went to reality.

I heard a familiar voice outside my door, "Jaina, are you in there?" It was Yoda I looked through the force to see if it was him behind my door, it was him, I opened the man who was only a little shorter than me, "You survived , Padawan Jaina Kip." He said in his riddle words, "I survived what exactly?" "Order 66."

He then told me what happened and took me to a hospital on a moon, where I saw Senator Amidala give birth and Master Kenobi, "Master Kenobi, what happened?" He bent down to my level and said, "Well young one, a bad man came and killed the Jedi. We are lucky yo have survived."

I was horrified, "Who was the bad man?" I asked out if curiosity, "Anakin Skywalker." He said with sadness. I hugged him, "Don't cry master it will all get better soon." I said he broke the hug and looked at me, "Where did your master tell you to go?" "How did yo-" "I am a Jedi Master, Jaina." He pointed out the obvious, "Kenari." I said he sighed.

"We will take you there soon young one." I nodded.