𝟎𝟐𝟕 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; princess treatment <3]

now playing...

DRAKE - TAKE CARE

"MAKE HIS POCKETS HURT BITCH!"

sei screamed into the phone accompanied by the voice of another, one of your favorite faces to see ever. you got your hair done a lot with Sei so his stylist became yours. and he had this amazing auburn colored hair that almost gleamed purple in the light of his studio apartment. he wore a weary smile most times but when he took pictures with the rings on his fingers and the huge chain across his neck he looked like the rapper he always wanted to be.

"she got a new man again?" the voice chuckled appear in the camera over sei's head which was placed under the dryer. sei looked at him out of the corner of his eye a shit eating grin across his face. you could just look at the two and tell that they were more than just friends. especially because he had his hand around sei's neck as he spoke to you peering into the camera.

"You know my girl stay up to date on her shit. Now move! She's my friend." Sei grumbled pushing him out the way as he shared a knowing smile to you in the face time. It was the next morning and Mitsuya had buisness to take care of. You didnt want to be at home bored while he went out and did things. He didnt specify what they were but he made sure to leave a little note for you in the morning.

when you rolled over and realized he was gone you felt your heart sink slightly but the note that he left reassured you that all was okay. that mitsuya, would be okay. you sort of hoped that he'd at least take the security with him but even so, he wouldnt want to do that. mitsuya, wanted to feel normal. so normal that he came here to talk to you away from social media. away from his million dollar mansion and especially away from the cameras.

looking at him on the street you wouldnt suspect that the ex gang member and model was rich and famous. he always wore sunglasses and a hoodie outside by himself. never wore too much flashy clothes. he was simply Mitsuya.

"heyyy y/n~!" the male purred his mullet resting down his shoulders and the flashy chain he wore dangled off his neck as he smiled to you with his flashy teeth. his dark eyes reflected the happiness in his voice and his low tone was almost alluring as anyone would find it. reiki could attract both females and males alike. he flowed like water in relationships and his most notable one was with sei.

"hey," you started rolling your eyes playfully earning a whole hearted laugh from the man. he grinned to you as he went back to doing sei's hair after being punched in the side by your bestfriend. "i see you're still a whore." you added making sei's green eyes go wide as he tried to conceal a loud laugh. his bright eyes squinted the dimples in his face obvious now as he broke out into a laughing fit.