|1|Awakening & The attack on the ark |1|

(My POV)
I suddenly felt myself waking up for what felt like the first time. I felt like I had just come out of a body of water as my body was completely soaked. However I suddenly found myself hitting the floor as I couldn't seem to stand. How come I couldn't feel my legs where were they what was wrong with them? I looked down to see what was wrong with my legs but surprisingly I don't have any legs instead I have a fishtail that looks like it belongs to royalty!

 How come I couldn't feel my legs where were they what was wrong with them? I looked down to see what was wrong with my legs but surprisingly I don't have any legs instead I have a fishtail that looks like it belongs to royalty!

Then what looks like an overweight old man came up to me and helped me off the ground placing me on what looks to be some kind of a table.

(???) I'm glad to see that you're finally awake Sonic my boy.

Sonic? Is that my name? Just then I heard someone walking into the room and I looked over to see a black and red hedgehog walking over to us.

(???) Is he awake yet Professor?

The black and red hedgehog asked clearly having not noticed me yet. The man in front of me who is apparently A professor turned around to face the black and red hedgehog.

(Gerald) Oh! Hello Shadow my boy! Yes he has finally woken up I'd like you to meet Sonic. Sonic this is Shadow.

After the introduction the professor who's apparently named Gerald had told this hedgehog named shadow to give me a tour of the ark and take me to meet his granddaughter. His granddaughter was very nice and introduced herself as Maria.

I don't know why I was created or what my true purpose is, but I do know one thing. Just like Shadow I will do everything in my power to keep Maria safe and find her a cure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time-skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, Maria, Shadow and I were currently playing hide and seek on the ark. I'm currently looking for where ever Maria and Shadow could be hiding. As I heard the sound of somebody shushing another person to be quite. I went in the direction of the noise had come, and eventually found Maria and Shadow hiding behind the couch.

(Me) Found You!

I said as I tackled my two best friends in a surprise hug! We were In the middle of laughing when the professor came in with a look of concern on his face. Shadow asked him what was wrong, and the professor said that the ark was under attack, and that we needed to find a place to hide and fast!

Eventually, we find ourselves having to run to the room full of the escape pods. I got worried because Maria wasn't in here with us, and I could tell by looking at shadow that he seems worried for her to.

Eventually, Maria did make it into the room with us but she did seem scared so I shut the door and Shadow used one of the scientist's key card to lock it. What confused me was the fact that Maria had us get in separate pods and Maria wasn't in either of them.

She asked us to promise her to keep the planet below safe, no matter what. How everyone who lived on the planet deserves to live their lives. Just then she got shot in the back which scared both me and Shadow. And her last words to us broke my heart.

(Maria) sayonara, Sonic, and Shadow the hedgehogs.