🌹Chapter 16🌹

•3rd POV•
"I regret nothing." Said Gojo, an evil grin growing on his face, Itadori was still standing in the kitchen for way, covering his mouth to keep himself from laughing any further. "Ok, you two get dressed. We're going out!" Said Itadori, Gojo and Sukuna leave the table and go upstairs.

Yuji put the dishes on the drying rack and went to his bedroom to find a thicker jacket. "That's it! I'm wearing thigh-highs!" Said Itadori, he take off his shoes and socks and finds some white thigh-highs.

Itadori found a thick pale blue zip-up jacket that was a little big (yes he has on his thigh-highs), he went to go check on Gojo and Sukuna, who were in separate rooms so they didn't try to kill each other. Sukuna came out of his room, "Sukuna? You shrunk a little." Said Itadori, "I changed my height, so I could blend in with the humans." Said Sukuna, Yuji nods.

Gojo exited the pantry, "Gojo you could've changed in the laundry room." Said Yuji, "The pantry was the only room I could find, alright?" Said Gojo, Sukuna stifled a laugh, Gojo glared at him.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Gojo, Itadori, and Sukuna we're all hanging out, until the pink haired boy heated a familiar voice all out to him, it was Nobara running towards him, and her girlfriend Maki trying to catch up with her.

Yuji was tackled into a tight hug, "Hey Kugi!" Said Itadori, "I haven't seen you in forever!" Said Nobara, being dramatic as always, "Care to introduce us?" Said Gojo, "Oh! This is my friend Kugisaki Nobara. And her girlfriend Maki Zenin." Said Itadori.

"Sup." Said Maki.

"Help me. She will not let go." Said Itadori, Maki comes over and pulls her girlfriend off Yuji, who lets in a deep breath "Gah! I can finally breath!" Said the pinkette, he pants a little, 'I forgot how strong Kugi is.' Itadoei thought.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Maki and Nobara were now joining the trio, Nobara would whisper things in Itadori's ear to get him flustered or embarrassed, and Maki would have to be there to stop her.

"You guys want food?" Sukuna asked.

"I'll pay!" Said Nobara and Itadori, the two look at each other, they laugh a little, and they both decided that they should pay together.

"What do you guys want?" Itadori asked.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Another chapter done! shinsoxdenki5  as I promised I tagged you in it.

Ja Mata!❤️