Louis' words make me feel a little bit calmer than before. Some part of me still has it's doubts though. As always, Louis notices, or seems to notice, as he places a comforting hand on my thigh. It feels warm and nice on my leg.

Soon, we reach the Tomlinson household, which looks the exact same as the last time I came here except for the fairylights all around the roof.

The nerves have kicked back in, full force, as I step out of the car with a little helping hand from Louis. 'This muscle ache almost makes me feel like an old man.' I mumble to Louis, who chuckles in response. Louis closes the car door and locks the car and holds one arm over my shoulders as he takes a couple steps forward towards the door.

Just as we are on the front porch, about to ring the doorbell, the door swings open in front of us and Louis' mother comes into view with Louis two youngest siblings, the twins Daisy and Phoebe. 'Louis!' The two little girls exclaim before they run away from their mother and towards their brother. Each one of them has grabbed onto one of Louis' legs.

Once they let go of him, which takes a couple of minutes at least, it's time for his mother to give him a hug. 'Louis, it's so good to see you again! It's been way to long since my baby has been home.' She says before taking him into her arms. I see a few tears glinstering in her eyes, but she quickly blinks them away.

I can't help but smile at the cute reunion. It's clear they really miss their oldest brother, and son in Louis' mother's case, very much. It makes me wonder of my mother, and other family members, ever miss me.

'It's great to be back home with you and the girls, mum.' Louis replies to his mother. 'I've missed all of you whilst I was on tour a lot!' He says.

They pull away from another after some time. Once his mother lays her eyes on me, she smiles a warm smile as she always does when she sees me or the boys. 'Harry! It's great to se you again. Been way too long since I saw you and the other boys.' She says, before she gives me a hug as well. 'Louis texted me earlier and told me what's going on with you. Don't worry about it, we all support you here no matter what.' She whispers into my ear before she pulls away.

I send her a grateful smile, which she returns, before turning back to the house. Her words made me think about my home again. Would my mother accept me as an omega werewolf? I honestly don't know how she would react.

It is a huge relief though to know that right here, right now I won't have to worry about being judge because I am an omega. Who knows what will happen when we are going back on tour? Will everything be different now that I am an omega?

Suddenly, Charlotte and Felicité make an appearance. Both of them squeal loudly at the sight of their brother. They run forward and engulf their older brother into their arms.

As much as I enjoy the sight of this family reunion, my body still feels slighly unstable. I've been holding onto the door for the past couple of minutes, but it seems like my legs are shaking harder with every minute passing.

Just as I am about to ask Louis for support, he comes walking over and lifts me up in his arms bridal style. 'You seemed a little unstable there on your own, Harry.' He says with a smile, while I quickly wrap both of my arms around his neck.

'Thank you.' I whisper to him with a blush as I notice all of his sisters and his mother watching him.

'I thought only princesses were carried around.' I hear one of the twins, I have trouble keeping them apart sometimes, say to Louis.

Louis just smiles again, before he replies. 'That's very true. But you know, there are some special boys, with special qualities, in this world that are just like princesses. Harry is one of them.'

'Does that mean you are his prince?' The other one of the twins asks, her eyes becoming wider as she looks at me.

'That's a secret, Daisy. Harry doesn't know that yet.' Louis whispers to his younger sister, even though I can hear him clearly. He looks back at me. 'So Harry, where to? Do you want to go rest in my room or shall I put you on the couch?' Louis asks me.

I consider letting him take me to the couch, so I can at least try to be some what usefull, but my muscles are protesting heavily and my whole body is feeling extremely tired. 'To your room, if that isn't a problem.' I reply with slightly reddened cheeks.

'If it was a problem, I wouldn't offer it, Darling.' Louis says, before he carries me inside and immediately walks up the stairs. Once we are all the way up the stairs, Louis opens the door to his room and places me on his old bed. 'Get some rest, Harry.' He says softly. 'You look exhausted and I think your body is still aching a lot more than you show to me. I'll come to check up on you later.' Louis says.

He doesn't need to tell me twice. I crawl under the soft, new, clean sheets and rest my head on one of the many pillows on his bed. 'Sorry if I'm being a burden.' I whisper quietly.

Louis doesn't reply to me with words, instead he surprises me by leaning closer and placing a kiss on my forehead. His rough lips feels incredible nice against my skin. 'There is no way you could be a burden to me.'