Chapter 8

Harry POV

There is, yet again, silence in the car as I take in the new found information. An omega is exactly what I expected. My mother once told me, after I had asked her, that she thought I would be a soft beta. That's basically a nicer way to say omega.

'You don't seem to be surprised.' Louis says, breaking the silence in the car. 'Are you alright?' He questions, turning his head towards me with a questioning and concerned glance written on his face. 'I know it is a lot to take in. It's not something you hear every single day of your life.' He states.

First, I nod in response to his question, mainly because I don't want to bother him with my thoughts and concerns, but after all of Louis' honesty, I decide to say how I am really feeling out loud. 'Yeah, I guess I'm alright. My muscles still feel quite sore though and everything you just said is very slowly registering.'

'Understandable, I was pretty pissed when my parents told me. I couldn't believe they kept something as big as that a secret for fourteen years! I yelled and screamed at them for what must have been an hour, before I ran off to my room.' Louis says, chuckling to himself about the memory. 'It is quite a lot to take in. Once I did, I immediately apologized to my parents, but they understood and forgave me right away.'

'Does that mean your parents are werewolves too?' I ask Louis. It seems quite logic to most people maybe, but for me it doesn't because I know my parents aren't werewolves. No one in my family has ever been a werewolf.

'Yes, they are. Both of them are beta.' Louis answers my question. 'It was actually quite a surprise for them to find out there son was an alpha. Major part of my family was either beta or omega. There have only been a handfull of alphas in the Tomlinson family.'

The rest of the journey to Doncaster we fill with small talk. We let all the werewolf stuff rest and talk about the things we drive past or comment on the songs we hear on the radio. It's quite relaxed, just as it has always been with Louis.

To be completely honest, I was scared that it would fade away. That me and Louis could not be as comfortable with another as we had always been because of all this werewolf stuff. I still think something will change between us now I have turned out to be an omega werewolf.

Once I see a sign next to the road saying there is only a couple of miles left until we reach Doncaster, I get quite nervous.

It's a bit strange, cause I have met Louis parents before and I have been around Louis' house, and all of his siblings, more than once. There should be no need for me to be nervous, yet here I am sitting in the car with sweaty palms, whilst it's freezing outside.

Louis appears to have noticed my distress as he turns his head to the side. 'Are you nervous, Harry? You seem really uncomfortable.' Louis tells me.

'A little.' I admit, followed by a sign. 'It's just, everything seems so different all of a sudden. People that I thought I knew turn out to be werewolves, hell, even I turn out to be a werewolf. Those thoughts makes me a bit scared and nervous.' I blurt out to Louis.

'Hey, relax. Nobody's personality has changed, just because they turn out to be a werewolf. You are still Harry, I am still Louis and my parents are still my parents.' Louis says in a comforting voice. 'And don't think for a second that they will treat you different or something just because you are officially an omega now.'