PART 8

Wintery Love <3
Part 8

Sanyu : vidushi yahaan to hamare daily cosmetics bhi nhi hain..
Vids : haan wohi to ! Yeh comb dekh..iske aadhe daant to hain hi nhi..
Sanyu : yeh dekh winter cream abhi summer tak chala rhe hain..
Vids : abhi iss razor aur shaving cream ka me kya kru ??
They both were irritated n hell troubled..
Next scene..
Vardhan sir thought of taking a round in the college to look through the condition of the students created by his task..he first roamed about the girls hostel where boys were residing..
He went through the corridor..first looked through sahil n yoyo's room..sahil was sleeping n yoyo was staring n smiling at ester's photograph..he sighed n rolled his eyes thinking inka-kuch-nhi-ho-sakta !
He then went through the other rooms and everywhere the condition was the same..rooms were spilled n totally mess n their faces looked like a roasted brinjals..finally he moved towards Paran's room..and what he saw made his mouth fell open..
Parth and randhir were playing With maggi which was spread all over the room..on the bed..study chair n moreover on their heads..and the noodle maker which was bursted..all its parts lying in the room..bedsheets on the floor n vidyukta's clothes too..
He went from there..and now it was time for the boys hostel to checkout the girls..he went through all the rooms..and reached vidyukta's room..unbelievable..they were fighting with pillows like small kids..and the feathers flying in the air..he went to his cabin..and announced..
OK boys and girls..its time to get back to your positions the task is complete n now u all can shift back to your rooms..after 15 mins..make sure you clean the rooms before leaving..
All the students were delighted and elated to hear this news and they were excited to go back to their loving rooms after so much time..for the last time..sanyukta took out randhir's blur shirt from the cupboard and held it tightly and kissed it..
Sanyu : randhir ! I miss u..
Vidushi consoled sanyu and asked her to go their room And vidyukta left the room..and from that side paran were coming to their room..randhir while passing by sanyu..he smiled gently..
Sanyukta entered the room and she was amazed to see the mirror..something was written on it all over with a red lipstick..
Sanyukta went near to it n read it..

Sanyukta !
I love you n u love me too..I know this..tumne mujhe pehle kyu nhi btaya..sab kuch chupaya kyu..me galat tha..I'm sorry..mene hi tumhe aur tumhare dreams ko nhi smjha..shayad me khud ko zyada importance dene laga tha..I'm sorry sanyu..that won't happen again..forgive me plz..plz wapis aa jaao..I love u !
Your MCP
Randhir <3

Sanyukta's eyes were moist n she was smiling..vidushi was too smiling after reading it..
Vids : sanyu jaa !
Sanyukta ran quickly to the randhir's room and hugged him tight..she was crying..randhir knew she read it..
Sanyu : randhir ! I love u too..
And randhir back hugged her tight..parth smiled n fakely coughed..sandhir parted..
Parth : pehli baar tum dono ne kuch sahi kiya..
They all smiled and vidushi entered the room..
Vids : meri brand new lipstick puri use kar di likhne ke liye..abhi nayi lipstick mujhe parth dilayega..
Parth came to vidushi n held her by waist..she just smiled and they all together shared a hug..
___________THE END________

So this was the last part and here I end my story..thank you all the readers for supporting me over this ff and adorig me with your b'ful feedbacks :) luv u all :*
Aastha