CHAPTER 15

Seungmin lied. It didn't end soon. They were torturing them for two more hours. It was about four thirty a.m. In a few hours students will start to wake up. The guys felt tired so they decided to take a short break and go outside for a minute. Before they left they took another piece of cloth and tied it on Joana's mouth.

Bora's arm was completely rotten by now and Joana's neck was full of bite marks and bruises. Not to mention, that both of them had some broken bones too.

I walked out as well.

All of them were talking as if they didn't just tortured two girls, Hyunjin was even making jokes. Don't they have at least a bit of sympathy? Are they actually this cruel?

"How can you do that?" I said quite quietly.

"Did you say something Luna?" Minho turned to me.

"I asked. How can you do that?" This time my voice was loud and strong.

"Lu, could you explain what do you mean?" Now Felix and the others were looking at me too.

"You torture those girls, beat them, bite them, even eat their soul and now you all have the audacity to make jokes and talk like nothing happened there? I knew you weren't the nicest and the most compassionate people, but being this cruel is... is... it's inhumane!"

Silent followed after my short speech, but not for too long.

"Who are you to talk? Aren't you the one who is ready to kill people when you are mad? Or slightly irritated?" BangChan stepped closer.

A guy, who not long ago brought me cupcakes, was looking like he was ready to drown me. I thought I knew them at least a bit. Apparently they all are total strangers.

"Those are two different situations, I am not doing those things on purpose! I thought you out of all people would know the best..." I felt tears forming in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall.

"I of all people? I know nothing about you, none of us do, you tell us nothing! You are always hiding something until someone accidentally finds out! Is this how you image a well working team?" He was screaming.

"How do you expect me to trust you or tell you something when you don't do the same? Every single day is like a lottery! Will Minho attack someone he's close to or invade your room? Will Jisung destroy the classroom or be your best friend? Will people you are closest to decide to torture someone or simply beat someone up?"

"As if you are different! You could attack all of us and kill all of us in seconds. Thank God that the sun is starting to rise."

"I am different!"

"Guys I think it's a bit too much..." Jeongin tried to calm us down.

All of the guys were just watching, listening to us with wide eyes.

"I want to leave." Tears started running down my cheeks.

"Fine, you can go, it was your first mission. Obviously this was too much for you... see you later..." BangChan turned away from me.

"No." He looked at me again as is he knew what I was going to say. " I want to leave the team."

He was looking at me with wide eyes.

"You don't know what you are saying.." BanhChan lowered his voice.

"You are joking... right..." Jisung's voice was shaking.

"Think before you say things." Chan was trying to make his voice sound firm as well.

"I think we are all just tired." Jeongin was still trying to sort everything out.