Chapter II . DireWolves

Start from the beginning

In my cozy chamber that belonged to my aunt before. The warm of it and the roses smell fly in the air. I search through my things for my handmade silver arrow, but I can't find it. I sigh and shout "Where the fuck did it go?" There is a knock on the door, I take a deep breath "Come in"

Ned gets in holding the arrow "Searching for this?!"

"Yes, How__"

"Find it?? Arya took it and told me it's yours"

I sigh at my stupidity. I have to put it somewhere safe, Arya is a curious smart child

"Lyanna, you can't leave the castle as you want"

I look at my feet not facing him, playing with my hands "I could not sleep" I know my actions make all of them tired but I can not stay at the castle

Ned sighs "Why are you doing this?"

As trying not to cry, I never cry in front of anyone other than Jon "I feel like__ like __ I do not belong here" Ned stares at me "I am sorry, I should not say that"

"You are part of Stark, the wolf inside came out if Jon didn't stop you, you were going to hurt Theon"

"No, I'm not, I am Snow, a result of a war affair, I'm not like my siblings, I will have nothing in my life"

"Lyanna!"

"Today you say killing these pups merciful, you should gave us your mercy too"

Ned not believing what I am saying "Killing you and Jon??!! you get out of your mind right, I'm here for you also your mother"

"I need my mother, I need to feel that I'm me, not a bastard not a ghost of my aunt" I sigh "You will not understand, people don't look at you as they look at us" I shake my head "Especially when men looking at me like I'm a meat and they have not...

"I need my mother, I need to feel that I'm me, not a bastard not a ghost of my aunt" I sigh "You will not understand, people don't look at you as they look at us" I shake my head "Especially when men looking at me like I'm a meat and they have not eat for days, Father" I sigh "You are the Lord of House Stark and my father, in the end, I'm Snow. I need a place to call it Home, I have a feeling that I don't belong here"

"You belong here" Ned approaches me and holds my hands to stop the anxiety that I have now "You have so much of me and Lyanna inside you, the place we want to find that we belong" he smiles "I found it here, I don't know if she found it before she dies or not"

"I need to find mine too. I feel free riding my horse like I'm flying in the sky"

Ned's face lowered, not knowing what he would say "You may not have my name" he puts his hand under my chin lifting it and looking at him "But you have my blood, I am your father, and Catelyn your mother, Lyanna and we love you. I do not care what people do or say"

》》》》《《《《

It's daytime I'm heading to my chamber after sword practice with Jon. I found Ned sitting alone in his room sadly, The door was open. I knock on it "Father"