Chapter 2: Another World

Star like sparkles attached themselves to you and Giselle

(Y/N): What is this?

You both get out of the sewer hole and was greeted by another world.

Driver: Get out of the street!

You both ran out of the street as fast as you can, but crashed into a stand

Seller: Whoa! Ladies! Are you crazy? Now you have to pay for all of this.

Giselle: I'm sorry. Excuse us. I was wondering if one of you kind people might direct us to the castle? Oh!

Businessman (I assume): Hey, watch it, will you?

Giselle: Grumpy!

Businessman: Jeez, lady. Are you for real?

Giselle: I think so. Oh, wait! Wait! Where are you going? Please, if you could just point us to the castle? Where are you going? I'm supposed to be at the ball to wed my true love, Prince Ed... Oh! Edward! Edward? Oh! (Y/N)! (Y/N)?

She looked around for (Y/N), but couldn't find her anywhere

Giselle: Oh, no. Oh! Hello, old man! Oh! Hello. May I sit with you? Oh! I'm very tired, and I'm scared. I've never been this far away from home before, and I'm not sure at all where I am. If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness, a friendly "hello" or even a smile, I'm sure that would lift my spirits so much. Oh. You have a lovely smile.

The old man snatched her tiara off her head and ran off

Giselle: Oh! Where are you going? That's mine! Bring that back here! You! Come back here! I need that! Oh! Please? You... ...are not a very nice old man!

With Robert at his job

Ex-wife: No way you're getting him, Ethan.

Ex-husband: You want him because I want him. I'm not letting you have him!

Ex-wife: Forget it. Hank is coming with me.

Divorce Lawyer (I think): Wait a minute, guys. I'm getting confused. Who is Hank? -

Ex-husband: Hank Aaron. Milwaukee Braves? His 1954 rookie card.

Divorce Lawyer: A baseball card? That's what this gets down to is a baseball card?

Ex-husband: You never loved Hank like me.

Ex-wife: You never loved me like Hank!

Ex-husband: How did I make you so angry?

Sam: Robert?

Robert: Yes?

Sam: It's time.

Ex-wife: Ask what you didn't do.

Ex-husband: It's a longer list!

Ex-wife: What would you do if you...?

Robert: I have to pick up my daughter. Can we do this around 9:00?

Divorce Lawyer: 9:00 sounds good.

Robert: Great. I'll see you then. Phoebe, I'll see you in the morning, OK?

Ex-wife: You're just afraid I don't need you!

Ex-husband: I need a vacation!

Robert: Thank you.

Sam: After a whole day of that, you still want to get engaged?

Robert: Those people got married on a crazy romantic whim. It's not like that with Nancy and I. Right.