The First Day At School

Hey , What's Up? -Said My Best Friend Scott-

Hey Scott! You Look Different.. Oh My God.. Did You? What.. Why Did You Shave Your Hair? - I Said Confused And Funny At The Same Time , He Look At Me With A Smile- I'm Going To Kill You , Man.

Come On! I Don't Act Like A Little Girl When You Shave Your Hair! Why Are You Doing This Right Now?! -He Said Ashamed-

What..? I Don't Shave My Hair Like Two Week Ago.. You Are Just So Stupid Scott! -I Said And He Began To Walk To The Entrance Of The School- Wait !

I Stand Next To Him And I Saw Him Looking A Girl.. But That Girl Is The Popular One..He Can't Look At Her At That Way. I Punch Him In The ForeHead And He Look At Me Surprised.

Why Did You Do That? -He Said Ashamed And Looking Around , To Pray No one Saw That-

Because You Are Looking At Lydia -I Said Like It Was Something That Was Going To Bring Problems- She Is Jacksons Girlfriend .

He Look Confused. and I Rolled The Eyes.

How Did You Know That? You Are New .. Wait.. You Have Been Search Her Like A Real Creep? -He Said And A Get Nervous-

N-no.. Please Scott.. Look At Her -I Said And Both Stare At She Like Real Creeps- She Is Ugly , And With No Sense Of Humor.. How I Could Look Something Like That? You Are So Moron!

He Began To Laugh And I Look Him Confused.

Please! You Are In Love With Her! You Search Information Of Her And Her Boyfriend , You Stare Like Her With Creepy Eyes! Come On.. You Like Her -He Said Smiling And He Grab My Shoulder- Good Luck Man.

I Began To Walk , And I Enter To The School. It's Big And Lovely. I Like It. I Grab My BackPack Like My Life Depends Of That And I Start Walking With No Route. My God , There Are So Many Attractive Girls.

Hey! -I Said To One Girl , She Look At Me At A Strange Way- You Look Like.. -She Smile And Began To Walk , Leaving Me Alone- Like You Are Going To Ignore Me.. Good Talk!

I Sigh And Walk Lonely Alone . I Don't Know Where I'm Going , Where Is Scott? My God! I'm In The Middle Of The Hall , Looking Around Like A Forever Alone. I Should Have Be Ashamed , But I Look More Like An Idiot.

Hey -Said A Voice Behind Me- You Are Stiles Stilinsky? Right?

I Turn Around And I Saw The Principal.. Staring At Me.. He Is Scary. He Is Big And Strong. I Stare At He Like For Five Minutes And I Began To Talk.

Yes -I Said Curious- Why? I'm Already In Problems? Please Tell Me I'm Not! I'm New , I Don't Knew That We Have To Came With Uniform! My Mother Is Going To Kill Me!

Hey , Relax Little Guy -Said The Principal- I'm Just Here To Give You Your Hour Class, And In This School We Don't Use Uniform, I Think That's Idiot.

I Put Apart My Drama scene And Took The Paper With The Hours. Shit , My First Class Is History.. That Is Disgusting. I Ignore The Principal And Began To Walk To The History Class. Okay.. Left , Right , Right , Left And Right? What The Heck? Is This A Maze? I Sigh And Follow The Instructions. Good! I'm Late! This Is Just Awesome! "Sarcasm".

I Knock At The Door And A Women Open It. She Is Like 45 Years Old.. Or More. She Looks Me , Down And Up , Like I Was Her Next Victim That She Was Going To Eat.. I Look At Myself.. What? She Don't Like My Shirt? I Think Is Cool. Red With Black Squares.

You Are...? -She Said-

I'm Stiles Stilinsky , I'm New -I Said Looking Her Face-

Okay , Stiles , I'm Going To Leave You Enter , But I Don't Like The People That Came Late, Okay? -She Said-