EPISODE TWO: BLUNDT FRIDAY

Start from the beginning

Salem– I picked it with my dew claw. So, who's Harvey?

Sabrina– He's... no one.

Salem– Yeah, no one with the worlds most perfect side burns.

Sabrina has a quick glance round embarrassed and hoping that her aunt didn't hear.

Sabrina– That's enough!

She picks Salem up and tosses him out the back door, but not before Salem makes sure everyone knows.

Salem– (Chanting) Harvey and Sabrina! Harvey and Sabrina! Harvey... Meow!!

Sabrina pulls the door too locking the mocking pussy out and heads for the counter.

Sabrina– Hey look, toast. Hey where Thena this morning?

Zelena: Athena stayed at her Father's last night she is going straight to school

Hilda enters down the stairs.

Hilda– Good morning, I've got great news. Guess who's going out with the head of the Witches Council tomorrow night? I'll give you a hint.

She gestures with her hands and a flashing red neon arrow appears suspended in mid air pointing at her as she smiles happily.

Zelda– I don't believe it, you're going out with Drell?

Sabrina– The big ugly guy with the mole?

Hilda– Yes, and I'm so excited.

Zelda– Oh Hilda, don't. Excitement brings hope.

Sabrina– What's wrong with hope?

Zelda– Every time he makes a date with Hilda he breaks it.

Hilda– He did that once or twice, or maybe a thousand times but may I remind you that every time that Drell has canceled he has always sent me a lovely token of his affection.

Zelda– Yeah, he always sends a pot-roast.

Sabrina– A pot-roast?

Hilda– Flowers wilt, say it with beef.

Sabrina– Well I'd love to stay and listen to more tales of romance and meat, but I've got school to ruin my day.

She picks up her nap sack.

Sabrina– (Cont.) See ya.

She exits through the back door.

Salem– (OS) Harvey and Sabrina! Meeoow!!

Westbridge High School. Home EC. class. Sabrina shares a cooker and counter with Jenny, Libby shares with her friends Jill and Cee Cee, Harvey shares with Gordie. They all have a napkin apiece.

Mrs. Bogzigian– Now the use of the cloth napkin exploded in the early nineteenth century and since there was no TV, napkin folding became a popular art form. Lets start with the bishops mitre.

She holds up one she'd made earlier.

Jenny– (To Sabrina) Why do we have to learn this?

Sabrina– In case our cable goes out?

Libby and her friends are enjoying themselves giggling about something.

Jenny– I think Libby and her friends are talking about us.

Sabrina glances over to their counter.

Sabrina– No they're not. Don't be so paranoid Jenny.

Jenny– Paranoid? They're pointing at us and laughing.