Chapter 2 : Revealed

[ OK so like there at their Bosses house , so like he has a big house so. Just putting that out there >_< ]

Scott's POV :

I didn't even had time to answer. He pulled my arms and we danced to ghe music.

{ 15 Minutes later }

I was thirst [ lel xD ] so me and Vincent went to get drinks .

He started up a conversation about hobby's and other things. Hmm. He seems like a cool guy. We were outside through the back talking when. I noticed Mike and Jeremy were there. They didn't look soo drunk anymore.

Jeremy had a scared look on his face.

" ScOTt! What arrrr you doping with that Molester! " He points at Vincent.

" He is the person we were talking about . " Mike whispers, at least he tried to. I was shocked. I- I was with him the whole t-time! Nonononon -NOOOOOOOoOOOOOOoO!!!

I had to go- anywhere but here.

" Well. OK. This had been fun ,but I think I'll head home " "Scott ! WAIT ! " Vincent stopped me.

" I thought we were having a good time. I ... Thought you. Liked me.. "

The last part was soft and hard to hear. He looked Broken.

Man, I felt bad.

" Don't ....LISteN tO Himz.....He ..Raped ME! " Jeremy yells.

" Awww ~ But I thought you liked it Jere~ " Vincent walks over to Jeremy.

Mike runs over and pushes him away. I've seen enough. I ran. I Just kept running until I wasn't able to hear him calling my name .

[ 2 YEARS LATER ]

Its been 2 Years since I've been working at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Though, it was a different building then before. He had a bit of trouble with the old one. So we work in a new one with new things and new animatronics. I was now 25. Mike was 21 and Jeremy and Fritz where 19. Yeah we were short on staff so we hired another guard. He's really Friendly.