Ekansh's mom- that's very good. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter. And you have to call me 'mom' just like cheeku and adi calls me'.

'Ok mom'

'And me Dad' said Ekansh's father.

Then we took everyone's blessings.
Maa- I am so happy for you betu.

Papa- you both choose each other for your life time so be there for each other no matter what'.

We both nodded.Then Adi excitedly said,

' you can call me adi. finally I going to have a bhabhi. But bhabhi you have to be in my team. You know everytime mom takes bhai's side and dad never go against mom. So I am always left alone.'

'Don't worry Adi. From now on I will be in your team. And irritate the hell out of your brother', I said the last part whispering and hi fied him.

Adi smirked at ekansh and he rolled his eyes.

'Don't worry jiju. I will be in your team. I will tell you di's all secret.' Rishu said smirking at me.

Ekansh smiled at her. Then maa said,
'I already called the priest. He will be here in few minutes'.

Mom- yes yes, today only itself we will fix the date. '

Soon the priest came and said, 'there is a date for engagement in Saturday of the coming week and marriage in next month. Is that okay? '

Maa- yeah we are okay

Mom- we are also okay. So that's decided then.

Then we have dinner with Adi and rishu's small fights and mom's scolding. All the time I can feel someone's eyes on me. I know who is he. But I never look up at once. Cuzs I know if I did it I will drowned into his brown orbs and embarrassed myself in front of everyone.

Ekansh's pov

We went to her room and sit in the balcony. I decide to break the silence. Hearing that she was not forced into this, I became happy. I clear my view to this marriage to her .

Then she ask me such a question that took me off guard. I don't know why she ask such question but I answered truthfully. Cuzs I really can do anything for my family.

Later I understood that she is testing me and I am qualified in her test. She is really different.

I was on the nine clouds when she said that she never had any bf. But she couldn't believe that I never been in a relationship. Is it obvious for a man to have gf ?

Later we went down and tell our decision. Everyone is happy. We took our parents blessed. Adi started teaming up with ishita.

I get a little sister in 'Rishu' as she told me to call her. I got along with her well.

Then the priest came and told the dates matching our horoscopes. We had our dinner. I don't know why Adi and rishu never got along well.

All the time my eyes were on her. I just want to stare at her all day. It's time for our leave . I looked at her last time but my idiot brother had to poke his nose.

'Bhai you can stare at bhabhi later. But we are getting late. Just wait till marriage then you can take bhabhi with you and stare all you want. ' and everyone laughed.

I was embarrassed . I looked at ishita. She was blushing looking down. With that we bid bye and went home.

I changed into my pj's and lay down. Ashish couldn't came today as he was busy with a meeting. So I call him and picked at two rings.

𝘼- 'hey bro.How is the girl? Did you reject her? Is she a gold digger?'

𝙀- 'breath yaar! No she is not a gold digger. She is a nice girl. I already know her as she works in my company as a freelancer. She is beautiful in and out.'

𝘼- 'OMG, The Ekansh Malhotra is saying this about a girl. You already had a crush on her and God hear your wish right? '

𝙀- 'you know everything about me. So I won't hide anything from you. Yes I had a crush on her. '

Then I told him about our first meeting at temple to today, everything.

𝘼- 'Do you love her bro? '

𝙀-' I don't know ashish. I kinda fell a pull towards her. I don't know what to name this. '

𝘼- 'Just go with the flow. Time will make you realize your feelings. But I want to meet her. I want to know the person who make you say this.'

𝙀- sure. Then let's meet at ''𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'' 𝘢𝘵 5 𝘱𝘮. I will tell her to meet there.

𝘼- okay, bye.

I bid bye and hung up. Then I msg Ishita

𝙀- heyy 👋Did you slept?

𝙄- hi, no no I am not sleeping. I am just talking with my bestie.

𝙀- oh, actually are you free tomorrow after office?

𝙄- yeah. Why?

𝙀- cuzs I want you to meet my best frnd cum brother. He is crazy like Adi. You will get along with him well.

𝙄- yeah sure. Actually my bhai and bestie also want to meet you.

𝙀- bhai??

𝙄- yeah, I have a brother. Actually he is my best frnd's bf. But he considered me and Rishu as his sister. Maa and papa also loves him as they loves us. He is a very nice person.

𝙀- okay then. Let's meet at ''𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'' at 5 pm. And also tell them to come there.

𝙄- okay
and I also want to say that I don't want to reveal our relationship in office at least not now.

𝙀- why??

𝙄- actually I don't want them to treat me different. I will feel uncomfortable in that.

𝙀- okay, as you wish.

𝙄- bye goodnight ❤.

𝙀- bye good night ❤❤.

Then I keep the phone on the table and slept with a smile on my face.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳.

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆😊 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 ⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓