'how could I stop myself from fal--'

'shut upp!!'

"Uhh...yup." i said hesitantly, I didn't expect that question. Was he just here to ask me 'if I'm okay'. That's not i could ever anticipate from him.

"Okhay, Bye." He dithered waving his hand.

'why I'm getting the vibe that he don't wanna leave.!'

'shushh!!'

'but you can't let him go. You know you're scared as hell right now and you can't be here all alone.'

'and one more important thing --'

'say it fast.'

'-- just that his presence make you feel calm and brave. Hehe.'

'shut upp!!!'

When he was about to turned back, my hand automatically moved towards him, clutching his sleeve. "I...i just wanna ask, if you stay here with me."

'stupid! Stupid!'

"What! What did you say? I didn't hear you." He  moved his face closer.

'ohh god!! He's a jerk. He heard it all, he just want to make you repeat.'

'i wanna punch his handsome face, But the perfection is making me stop from doing that.'

'you need to say it again. Or he'll go, Which you don't want. Do you?'

"If you could stay here with me." I fretted in frustration.

"Huhh!? Could you say it more politely." He showed his usual smirk at me and raised his eyebrow.

'i hate you. You ---!'

'uh hn! Don't say that word for him.'

'you need to be more polite, else he won't stay. And you can't bear a risk.'

I took a deep breath, letting go all the anger forming in my head. "Could you please stay for sometime."

'smart! Only sometime. Cause when the lights come, I'll kick him out right away.'

'but can you do that?'

'look at his charming face and ass.'

'ohh god! You're being wild. Stop yourself right now!!'

'okay! Okay!'

"Hmm...you know I'm a busy person. I've so much to do." He said dramatically, rolling his eyes.

'busy?! Huh!!... I've never seen you doing anything.'

'liar liar pants on fire!'
'ahh! Then he must be looking the hottest person in this entire planet.'

'now I'm not saying anything.. I can't force him.'

"Okay, Bye." I turned to close the door. A force stopped it in between and i knew that was his hand. I smirked before turning back.

"I can stay. It's alright, I'll do that work later." He shrugged in a patronizing way.

"Ohh! Please don't. It's fine, You can go." I smiled smugly in my head.

'But why are you doing it? you'd be in danger if he won't stay.'

I didn't know why i said this but in my heart, i knew he was going to stay in any way. He was just teasing me by showing his drama.