- 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍

Hi hello, I know, another book when CENTURIES is ongoing. Buttt I suppose you could see this as a prologue, just like House of the Dragon? It does kind of follow Cassius's lineage and small changes in his story and the GOT story that shows more of Cassius's past and that of his ancestors.

Again, this a book written about my OC, and his story. It will not follow the stories of any other characters unless they intertwine with Vaegor's own story.

Also, this is a Song of Ice and Fire book, so expect the worst. I'm talking about incest, rape, blood and gore, flying limbs, cursing, underage relationships and possibly sex. It's not going to be pretty, you're going to hate characters you loved and love characters you hate and it's gonna keep changing.

I don't need to hear this from you, unless it is still polite and offers criticism which I can build from. I won't tolerate anyone insulting the characters of my book, OC or not. If you do, you will be blocked.

Before you start reading this, I just want to point out this.

!TRIGGER WARNING!

This book greatly involves mental abuse, emotional abuse, self harm, rape, incest and several other triggering things. If these topics trigger you then I advise you to CLICK OFF RIGHT NOW. You have been warned.

! I also want to make it clear that I, in no way condone any of the actions that I have listed above. Every single one of them are equally disgusting in so many different ways and if you have done this to, or with anyone then screw you and I hope you get caught and punished accordingly. But... I think we all understand that this is a Game Of Thrones fanfic, and in the world of GOT this shit happens on the regular. !

! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GREATLY IF YOU WOULD FOR THESE REASONS NOT REPORT MY BOOK AND WATTPAD OFFICIALS IF U READ THIS THEN PLS DONT DELETE THIS BOOK THANK U !

Right, now that all of u have been properly warned — and without any more questions (if you do please comment them here I will try to answer them to the best of my abilities) — let's get this shit show on the road shall we?