Hyung's nodded...

They all left to their room....

*******

Tae kook were sleeping.... Tae cried in kook's arms..... For hours.... And then slept like that while kook was feeling so heart broken he wanted to destroy everything and make his angel happy and cheerful again......

Tae was sleeping his whole body was covered with duvet except his face...
. While kook's whole body was inside the duvet......

Their room door got opened slightly.... Someone entered inside with a smirk..... The person was holding a pillow in hands.....

"Huh.... Now I will see who will save you" The person murmured......

He/she started to walk slowly towards Tae.... Checked Tae if he was sleeping or not..... He/she pulled the pillow in front..... And was about to press it on tae'a face... But got stop when someone pointed gun on their head.....

"Ah ha trying to kill my angel...... Tsk tsk tsk you think I will let that happen
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Ami" Kook said the said person.... Ami turned around.... She was about to kick kook but cam she do that naah.....

The lights got switched on..... She saw Tae was standing too holding a gun in his hands......

"Wow Ami.... I thought that you are my best friend.... But guess.... I was wrong why are you doing this" Tae spoke with cold voice......

Ami started to laugh evilly...... This made taekook furious... Kook wanted to shoot all six bullets in his head.... But stopped himself as they wanted to know the reason Ami was doing this.....
.

"What do you think huh.... I hate you..... I fucking hate you jeon taehyung" Ami screamed..... Others entered inside their room..... Jimin and Yeonjun held her..... Because she was taking her knife out to kill Tae.....

Jhope was heart broken seeing Ami like this..... Because he started to love her..... While Tae was shocked.... His best friend wants to kill him..... Why it is happening with him.....

"But why you wanna kill him" Koom shouted at her she looked at Tae....

"Because of him my cousin's life got ruined" Ami said glaring at Tae....

"Your cousin..... I don't even know your cousin" Tas spoke with confusion....
.

"My cousin.... Doyoung" This made Tae to stare at her with wide eyes..... She was doyoung's cousin.....

"What the hell.... Stop lieing and tell us the truth" Kook spoke being frustrated......

"I am telling the truth.... Doyoung is my cousin brother....
He was so sweet and kimd before he met him..... But after that he knew nothing besides. Tae.... Tae did this...
Tae did that.... Tae's smile is beautiful... Blah blah blah..... " Ami spoke.....

"You how devastated he was when you rejected him.... He was ready to kill himself.... But we saved him... Than he started to behave like a mad man.... He would always murmured your name.... That day also he came to take you with him to show you his painting...... But you didn't went with him...
And told dad that he was going r**p you.... "Ami said making kook to clinch his fist..... While Tae felt bad for other but he didn't did anything on purpose.....

" But I didn't limed him in that way.... I just considered him as my brother.... And that day he was forcing me.... He even tried to kiss me"Tae said.....

"Because he saw uncle doing that to aunt and when he asked them why they do this...... Uncle said that it is a way to show how much we love someone..... He wanted to show you how much he loves you" Ami said her voice was low....

"Shut up.... You can say whatever you want.... But forcing someone is never considered as love..... And the way he is trying to hurt him..... I will never let this happen.... And you.... Hyung take her to our basement.... I will deal with her there tomorrow" Kook said.....

They took her... While she was thrashing around to kill Tae......

Kook hugged Tae who was again betrayed by his best friend.... Looks like he is really unlucky when it about best friend.....

But one thing he is happy about is.... He found his best friend, love, protector, home in one person..... Who loves him like he is his(kook) world.....

Next chapter

"What do you think you will try to stab us from back and we will let you do that" Kook said smirking Tae beside him doing the same....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

I got to know that we all are gone through the betrayed thing..... But I guess we deserved good friend..... According to me life is a journey.... We meet new people at every stop.... Some will stay with us for long and some will leave us early.... No one is going to stay forever.......

Hope you all liked the chapter..... The drama is about to end.... Now some fluff and romantic scenes will come.....

My answer

I am also a fan of k-drama and c-drama.... I like to watch them very much....

Next question
What is your favorite c-drama and k-drama

Tell me how it was....

Do vote

Thank you for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss

Author