Accidently kissed♡~

Depuis le début

"Hello! And uhm...no...I can't make you work more than you already do right?"

"It's no problem,take it as payment for your coffee and flask"

"I already said-no oh"

You went quiet as he took the boxes from your hands,fingers brushing. He did let you argue to help him a little bit,

"Yn,where does this one go?"

Shinichiro asked as you guided him,the store was dark and searching for the switch, you ended up tripping on a box,stubbing your leg on the corner. It did hurt you but what made your head spin was the person beneath you.

You arms trapped him as he leaned back to the wall, his oil stained face and ashy breath filled your mind and nothing mattered in that few seconds. His hands were on your waist,you tried to move which ended up you rubbing him the wrong way, a pained moan escaping him.

Thank god it was dark, giving into temptation, you both kissed in a bruising way,his teeth scraping your bottom lip and hands working on each others blouses. Pulling away, he leaned In again but this time your phone rang and you realised what kind of position you were both in.

"I'm so sorry sano-san "

You bolted out before he could even pause and talk properly. He fumed at his actions,

What's more to say, both of you avoided each other until the end of time.

D R A K E N

You were relentless, your school uniform consisted of a tie and today was an important day. Turning the whole apartment upside down trying to sear it. Draken saw you spiralling again, he got used to your personality and panicks.

"So what are we searching now again??"

He eyed you suspiciously,

"My tie"

"You mean this??"

Draken raised it up as it suddenly magically. You rushed over to him, jumping up and down, pulling his face in for a peck on his lips. Releasing him,you ran screaming thank you.

"Thank you, drakennn!"

M I T S U Y A

Mitsuya who was a relaxed and calm person except today became extremely stressed and restless. He had totally forgotten to sew a dress needed for the drama that was due tomorrow.

T O M O R R O W

he couldn't wait up in the room to sew it either, he had a meet with Toman to beat up some people.

Opening the door,he saw the dress fully sewed and no mistakes ,just a perfect dress. You stood there, adding some finishing touches as mitsuya got confused with the situation.

"Hey mitsuya-san, hope you like the dress...it took me like 4 hours so I'm sorry if its not perffff-"

He kissed your forehead, lingering his lips there just for a few seconds, before kissing your hands.

"Thank you,yn. I really appreciate it"

Leaving you a blushing mess in the club room. Touching your hands, you slammed your head onto the desk,screaming out.