Wooyoung only sighed before brushing off his wrist, "I'm taking Hyunjin to see his comrades then I'm going to sleep." And before San was even able to reply, "Alone." Wooyoung cut him off.

San was left speechless in the medic room as wooyoung carried Hyunjin away through the corridor.

Hyunjin had a reason for having a dislike towards San. Him being the sole reason why Hyunjin had a mutual hate towards everyone and everything that didn't have a attachment on him. So the feeling was mutual between both men. Knowing San hated him as well.

But he didn't seem to care about that at the moment, Morley he was focused on what he just saw moments ago. "Who are you?" He spoke, gazing up at the Oreo-haired boy who was carrying him out of his own will.

Hyunjin only asked because he had never seen the boy before, he must've been new. But the fact that he managed to get that kind of attention from the superior Choi, was impressive. And he craved to learn more about the situation. Hence him asking further, "Mean like, pardon my intrusion or whatever but... h- how?" He asked with a slight stutter.

Wooyoung looked back; until he held his head down and let out a short laugh, "Ah, I forgot. This is your first time seeing me."

They walked a bit further until they came across a resting area with a short bench, wooyoung wasting no time before setting the injured silver-haired down.

"Wooyoung, Jung wooyoung." Wooyoung held his hand out for a formal shake which Hyunjin gladly returned with the same energy, "Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin." They both smiled.
-

-

"How the hell did you manage to get him to surrender to you like that, out of all the times I've seen his ass, he's always been so uptight and strict." Wooyoung laughed at Hyunjins complaint. It had been almost 10 minutes that they sat there just talking and gossiping about a certain red-haired boy. Both finding joy and entertainment in it.

"Well he and another person in our group found me when I was surviving out in district 9, it too a while to get used to the whole entire situation with being with not just by myself but with 7 other people. But he made it easier for me."

"And by he, your talking about..."

Wooyoung sighed, "Yep, that dumbass of mine." He let out a sigh in relief. Before smiling to himself obnoxiously. Judging by that tone and face, Hyunjin grew a sort of happy expression. He didn't know why. Why was he so happy? Or just feel like, he was proud of the man?

He shouldn't.

Not after what he did.

And yet.

"Anyways, I know you don't know me. But what happened... between you two?" Hyunjin faltered his posture and expression. That's when wooyoung grew suspicious.

"Did something happen between you two—" wooyoung was cut off when two people rushed past them both, wooyoung instantly growing Conspicuous, recognizing the two on a fatal instinct. "Mingi? Yunho?" The boys turned back but were breathing heavily.

"W- what's going on?" By now, Hyunjin was also intrigued. Staring at the two out of breath males. And just when wooyoung thought he was about to get a answer. Both of the males contact turned towards Hyunjin, "Your comrades are awake." Wooyoung happily cheered, but Hyunjin didn't. Feeling something was off.

Then they both turned towards wooyoung, "But San isn't letting the two leave. He's keeping them captive." In a matter of seconds, two things happened.

Wooyoung growing frustrated and angered. While Hyunjin was racing towards the area with all of the strength his body could give him.
-

-

Many thoughts rushed through Hyunjin's head as he began to imagine the worst happening once again in his sight. The same memory, the same feeling. And the same everything all happening at once.

Something he feared for a long time, and wished he didn't have to witness once again. But alas, as he bursted through the other room door, the sight he didn't wish to see again.

Happened.

San was merely a couple inches standing away from Felix. And the most terrifying part. Was the hun that was held directly against his skull that brought a series of sobs come from Felix as everyone stood frozen on the spot. Not daring to move an inch.

"Felix!" Hyunjin rushed towards the red-haired and aimed to direct the gun towards a different spot. Before his aim was now directed towards Hyunjin. Making him freeze.

"Don't you dare." Anger filled the eyes of San as he glared into Hyunjins eyes. Not even giving Hyunjin a chance to flinch from the contact of the gun directly aimed towards him. "This, this is the reason why things were so fucked up in the first place. This is the reason why you were banned from here. But the moment we invite you back into our home, YOU BRING ONE OF THEM RIGHT BACK, AND THIS TIME, ITS ALIVE!" San yelled, everyone stood still on the sides, there eyes all directly aimed towards the two in the middle as Felix was still sobbing on the ground from the Event that just occurred moments prior to Hyunjin arriving.

"HE'S INNOCENT CHOI!" Was Hyunjins response, hence a hysterical laugh coming from San that made the already tense room increase the tension.

San took a step forward and uttered words that brought back a pain that he wished he would've never spoken up about ever again.

"The last time you brought upon one of those beings, they killed her. The one person I loved with a passion. The person I have been with ever since this thing started and you... you killed her." Silent gasps were heard within the distance, and as san pushed the gun further into Hyunjin by pressing it deeply into his skull.

San yelled once again.

"YOU KILLED JUKYUNG!"

And then the silence deepened even further. Until the sounds of a heartbreaking in the distance was heard that broke sans heart in two as his vision of sight landed upon the door where a teary eyed Oreo-haired boy looked as if he felt his heart rip in two.

"S- sannie?"