i love you, y/n

missing this story so... here u go :) sry for so many time skips , and that this is so short. just wanted to write a bit 🫶😽 y/n is so fucking lucky it's not even okay omg.

Y/N POV:
i sigh not knowing what to do, it's me and vance's anniversary and he hasn't talked to me all day.

he hasn't even told me he's loved me and we've been dating for a few months now.

i get up from my bed and get dressed. i put on makeup and go downstairs.

"good afternoon missy." my mom says washing the dishes, "afternoon, ma." i say getting stuff out from the fridge.

"you going out today?" my mom says smiling, "possibly." i say smiling back, "don't get pregnant." she says laughing.

"okay mom, woah. calm down" i say laughing as well.

VANCE POV:
it's our anniversary today, i haven't gotten the time to talk to y/n. i feel so bad, i love her so much but i hate expressing my feelings.

it's scary to open up, well at least with my old partners. y/n is different though, so maybe she won't judge if i show her how i feel.

i sigh and leave my house, going to the grab n go to obviously play pinball hoping she'll arrive.

Y/N POV:
i walk into the grab n go and see vance, "hey!" i say dragging the y with a smile.

"hey, what's up." he says kissing me, i smile and take his hand. "where are we going?"

"somewhere." i say letting go of his hand as i start running. "y/n please wait." vance says running after me.

——————————————
TIME SKIP- ARCADE
——————————————

i walk into the arcade, "we should've stayed at the grab n go." he says sighing. "whatever it's more fun here!" i say running to the skates.

after skating for a while we take them off and start putting our shoes back on.

"y/n.. i-" vance mumbles and i turn to look at him, "never mind." i giggle and as soon as im going to say something he kisses me,

i feel him smile into the kiss, he pulls away and smiles really hard. i go red and don't say anything.

"cats got your tongue?" vance says with a small laugh. i roll my eyes and vance gasps, "how dare you roll your eyes at me."

he says joking and i laugh. before i can say anything he grabs my hand and pulls me away leaving the arcade.

————————————————————
TIME SKIP- RANDOM FIELD💀
————————————————————

he lets go of my hand once we're far away and i look around confused.

"what are we doing h-" vance suddenly tackles me and starts laughing, he starts tickling me and i can't help but start laughing and kicking.

"plea- please - st- please -stop" i say uncontrollably laughing. he suddenly stops tickling me and he kisses me.

i was still laughing but kissed back, he smiled into the kiss again and i did too.

after a while of kissing and goofing around i lay my head on his chest. he then kissed my forehead. "ill keep you safe no matter what, i love you, y/n."