Prank Gone Wrong

"hey guys so today im going to be doing a prank on dd" i said with a smirk on my face. " so today im going to do the hickey prank i know not very original but its gone be worth it". i said checking the time on my phone

" so im gonna text dd to see where he at" he was out with ddot and noticuz making a video im pretty sure there gonna be a while so i have time.

 " ok guys so dd isnt gonna be back until like 10 minutes so i have to hurry" i said while running to my bathroom getting all my makeup out and setting up the camera

" ok guys so dd isnt gonna be back until like 10 minutes so i have to hurry" i said while running to my bathroom getting all my makeup out and setting up the camera. i was in the middle of applying my makeup and i got a text from dd saying that hes 5 mins away.

" omg guys dd is 5 mins away i need to hurry up i said applying the makeup. as soon as i was done i shoved all the makeup under the bathroom sink to hide it. then i hear a car pool up. " ok guys so dd's here so im gonna set you guys up" i put the camera on my vanity which was facing my bed. and put clothes over it so you couldent see it.

I rushed over and sat up straight on my head board and put the covers over my legs and put a show on the tv. i fixed my hair and quickly said " hes coming" to the camera while smiling. He walked in the room and immediately came over to me and grabbed my neck and kissed me so obviously i kissed back. " hey ma" he said looking at me. " hey dd" i said getting up and putting my hair behind my back.

He was about to come hug me before he saw my neck. "y/n" he said. he sounded like he was pissed off. " yeah?" i say acting clueless. " wtf is on your neck and don't tell me it's a fucking burn because i know damn well it's not" welp there goes my excuse i thought but i only had one other in my mind.

" it's not" i said as i mugged him. " who tf is u mugging i know not me" he said mad. " and if it's not wtf is it" he said staring into my soul. " it's a hickey" i said trying not to laugh. " tf is you laughing for this ain't funny y/n you lettin niggas suck yo neck now huh?"  " i'm not laughing and no" i said. "bro who gave u this" he said partly yelling. " you nigga" " y/n yo wrd 2 u bouta get slapped who tf did this" he said mad asf i just thought it was funny.

" YOU NIGGA" i said yelling and that's where i fucked up. " yk what fine since you wanna be playin games wit me how bout i tell u sum" how bad could this be i thought. " i fucked yo bsf asia" i just stood there shocked at what he said i didn't think he was going to say that.  i grabbed the camera and went into the bathroom grabbed a makeup wipe and got in his face and wiped the makeup off.

" you fucked my bsf" i asked throwing the wipe in his face and turning off the camera. " w- wait no i didn't mean it i was jus-" " no shut up and get out NOW" i said yelling and crying.

he walked out of the house and i just slammed my room door and started crying think how a prank could go this wrong.

so this was a request and if you guys want more js lmn! not proof read!!!