*Chapter 14: King Louie/Rescue*

Start from the beginning

"Wow Louie, you're doing really good!" Rayna said as she danced in front of him.

"Now here's your part of the deal, cupcake." Louie said as he brought her down so he could wrap his arm around her shoulders. "All you need to do is give me what I want."

"But I... Well, what do you want me to give you in return?" Rayna asked. She really didn't have anything to give him, but it could be something important.

"C'mon, don't hold out on me now." Louie told her.

"What would I have to offer you?" Rayna asked.

"I have everything I could ever want, but there is one thing I don't have." Louie said. "The Red Flower." The monkeys chatter in excitement. Rayna moved away a bit to look at Louie.

"I...I don't have that!" She said.

"You're close being a full-grown woman, aren't you? You could summon the man's Red Flower and control it." Louie told her.

"But I don't have it." Rayna said. "Even if I wanted to give it to you, I don't know how." Louie frowned at this. He sings to her again, but in a serious tone.

"Now don't try to kid me girl-cub,
I made a deal with you."

Rayna tried back away but the monkeys block her from leaving. Louie wanted her to bring the Red Flower, but she doesn't know where to get it. Now she is in the tight spot.

"What I desire,
Is man's red fire,
To make my dream come true.
Now give me secret girl-cub,

Come on, clue me what to do!"

XX

Bagheera, Baloo, Tailsy and Shivani arrived at the ruins and hear Louie singing to Rayna. Shivani flicks her tongue out, smelling Rayna's scent and slithered to the darkest part of the ruins and look down to see Louie with Rayna as the monkeys chatter and clap. Bagheera, Baloo, and Tailsy look down and overhear what Louie wanted from Rayna.

"Give me the power,
Of man's red flower,
So I can be like you."

"Red Flower?" Bagheera whispered in shock. Shivani sneered a little. "So that's what that scoundrel's after." Bagheera continued with a look in his eyes.

"That foolissssh king." Shivani hissed. "Now I sssay we ssplit up. I know how to sssstealth." With that, she slithers away to find another way to the room to surprise the monkeys.

"So, what's the plan?" Tailsy asked.

"I'll tear him limb from limb!" Baloo said angrily but starting to feel entranced by the music. "I'll beat him, I'll... Ooh yeah. Well man what a beat." Baloo said as he danced in his spot.

"Will you stop that silly beat business and listen?!" Bagheera said with a look of irritation. He looks back down at the scene. "This will take brains, not brawn."

"You'd better believe it and I'm loaded with both." Baloo said still dancing.

"Baloo!" Tailsy spoke. "Focus!"

"Will you listen?" Bagheera snapped.

"Oh yeah, yeah." Baloo said but couldn't help but continue to dance. He danced away as Bagheera didn't notice as he formed a plan.

"Before Shivani arrives, you will create a disturbance, Tailsy and I will rescue Rayna. You got that?" Bagheera said. Tailsy nodded.

"I'm gone, Baggy." Baloo called out as he danced away from him and the squirrel. "Solid gone."

"Not yet Baloo!" Bagheera called out to him, but turned to see Louie, a white-haired monkey, and Rayna going towards Tailsy and him. They raced over to an entrance way where Bagheera pretended to be a statue while Tailsy hid behind him. As Rayna got close enough to him, Bagheera almost was able to grab her until...
WHACK! The door swung open on the two with Baloo in a disguise entering the throne room. He had leaves on his head resembling the monkeys' hairdo, coconut shells on his lips, and a grass skirt. He caught the attention of everyone in the throne room, including Louie, who danced over to him as Baloo himself began to scat sing with the king. Bagheera and Tailsy were dumbfounded by this sight. Even Rayna could tell this is Baloo in disguise.