He wants to know every little detail of ways and directions to go in and out so when something happens he can escape immediately.

As he focused himself on memorizing every direction and way he stopped at some hallway which was facing the garden.

He then saw a young man digging the ground using a little shovel then next was pulling out the weeds.

Even though the one the youth was pulling now was big and the roots were the same he still tried his best and if he can't pull it,he'll sit on the ground and start digging again.

Without knowing why Eins found it cute and found himself walking towards the youth.

When he reached the youth's side he asked in a gentle voice.

"Do you need help?"

Eugene heard someone speaking by his side and he couldn't help but frown,it's not like he didn't like it when someone offered help to him but,why does people always offer help to him?

He turned his head and glanced,he saw a smiling beautiful young man wearing clothes that were used on a noble.

Immediately his frown was gone and the tone became respectful.

"No.I'm ok, thank you."

He didn't know how to refuse a noble in a respectful way. That's why he's trying his best to make his tone soft,afraid to offend him.

You know when it comes to an Empire,if you offend a noble, especially the Imperial family, there is always a 'punishment'.

For example beheaded or imprisoned for a month or years.

Beheaded well that's too much.

Eins nodded and just asked if he could just watch then and Eugene agreed.

"I was new here in the palace, what about you?"

Eugene didn't mind having someone to talk to after all he doesn't want his saliva to stink because of not speaking too much.

But new here?This was his first time to visit the palace?

"I was also new here,just hired a day ago."

He looked at Eins then smiled.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help?"

Eugene nodded while still smiling. This young man was kind but he didn't need any help at all,really. And what if this young master's family saw him digging here?He would get in trouble.

You know when it comes to people like this,when their status was high they would look down on you and even though it was unreasonable they were still on the right.

Really,he was tired of these kinds of people. So arrogant that you want to punch his face so that he would wake up from his delusion that everything must be under his control and he was the boss.

This young man doesn't look arrogant but he just wants to be careful and wants a peaceful life.

"Yes but thank you for the offer."

Eins look around the garden then back at Eugene then the weeds. He let out a 'hmm' before saying goodbye and continued his walk.

In the middle of the day, which was noon,Eugene stopped his work for a while.

He stood up,wiped the sweat on his face and neck using his sleeve.

He looked at both of his hands which were full of dirt and decided to wash up first before going to the kitchen to eat.

While walking towards somewhere that had water on it to wash he saw some servants going here and there,coming in and out like they were preparing for something.

Is there an occasion?He was thinking when he stopped walking after seeing a lake.

Yes a lake,he didn't know there was a lake here. Eugene strode towards the side of the lake,sat down then put his hands on it.

He scrab his hand using it on each other and when he saw that the dirt was gone,he stopped and looked at his own reflection.

A face that also looks like his can be seen on the water. His name was the same and the face was also the same.

Could it be transmigration? But that's impossible after all the owner of this body had his own identity here so he really reincarnated,but how come there was someone here that looked like him?

He touches his own face and the youth on the water also do the same.

Wondering how such a coincidence happened in this unexplainable second life of his.

Then if he was now occupying this body,what about the original owner? What happened to him? Is he dead? Or did he reincarnate into someone's body?Or possibly, it was on his own body?

Many questions flashed on Eugene's mind but he didn't know the answer to it and even if he asked someone,there's a big chance that they would think he'd gone crazy.

Eugene sighed then touched the lake water which made his own reflection on it to blur.

After a minute of question and answer inside his mind Eugene finally decided to stand up to go to the kitchen when he heard his own grumbling stomach.

He tossed all his thoughts to the back of mind then strode towards the kitchen palace to have lunch.