"But the children. What about my sister's children? What am I going to do with them? How am I going to take care of them? I don't even know anything about children, how am I going to cope with them? How could my parents think such responsibility is going to be fair for someone like me? How could they do this to me? How am I going to do and continue with my studies, how?" Xiao Zhan's tears rained down his eyes at the mere thought of his sister's children and how's going to deal with everything and everyone, including his personal life.

It was as if his freedom was stripped away from him and for once, Xiao Zhan disdains to admit that he missed his sister and would give anything to have her back, even though he'll be honest he wouldn't want her to come back and continue being married to her husband, for her children, his freedom and peace of mind, he wouldn't mind her coming to take back her husband. He missed when he was being ignored like he never existed by their parents when he was being given irritated by his parents as if they're regretting ever giving birth to him and when they treated him as the irresponsible fool they'd considered handing the family business over, which of course, he didn't care if it were handed to him or not.

Xiao Zhan doesn't want anything to do with his family and doesn't want to take part in anything that concerns them, not even their family business or their so-called reputation. He was always anticipating when they'll get tired of dealing with his shit and finally kick him out of the house or better still, their lives. He was expecting when he'd have to finally move in with Bright and be married to him since Bright was the only person giving him the love and attention he so much desired from his family.

He doesn't care about the kind of love Bright has for him and doesn't give two fuck if he likes him because of his willingness to give him his body. He just wants to be with someone, anyone who looks at him twice, someone who considers his feelings, someone who gives him the attention that was deprived of him and Bright is the only one who had given him that. That's why he had vowed to be loyal to him, to force himself to love him even though his heart beat for someone else who had happened to be his husband. He doesn't care how many times Bright has used him and how Bright was never a good influence in his life, but he preferred someone like that rather than to be ignored like the burden waiting to be thrown away. 

"My life is so fucking intricate and I fucking loathe my parents for being responsible for it!" Xiao Zhan wanted to scream out loud, to scream out his frustration but found himself covering his mouth while going inside the bathroom to wash himself up. He looked at himself from the hanging mirror and could see all those bite marks and hickeys of his husband painted on his skin. He looked at that mirror and the memory of his lovemaking with him appeared there. 

He saw how Wang Yibo made romantic love to him, how he treated him with so much love, sincerity and tenderness and wondered why he treated him like that. He caressed his still swollen lips, imagining those passionate hot kisses that were placed on them, how he invaded into his warm carven with his sweet lips, dominating and exploring his mouth, ravaging every corner of his mouth and can't help but smile while touching his lips. He was right to fall in love with this man and wishes he knew what to do or tell Wang Yibo to stop every communication with his parents and he'll see him doing everything and anything just to make him fall in love with him. 

Xiao Zhan swore he'd treat him better than his sister had ever done and would give him more children if he so desires him and would take absolutely good care of the ones he had with his sister. He'd swear to love him, to endure whatever obstacle they might face in this marriage and will keep every vow he took during their wedding. Xiao Zhan hadn't felt this way with anyone before and not even his boyfriend had made him feel so much love and completeness as Wang Yibo did when he was making love to him yesterday.

He's satisfied with all Bright had done with him but was complete being with Wang Yibo yesterday. He loved how Wang Yibo touched him, the feather kisses he adored his body with and no one had ever done that to him before. He loves everything and can't help but continue smiling until he remembered how this marriage came to be in the first place, the tears Bright shedded when he was being dragged out of the compartment he was because of his parents' threats and how he was being forced into signing the marriage documents and how his mother mocked him with her deceiving words.